Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity Most idiotic Post ever? >

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity Most idiotic Post ever?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity Most idiotic Post ever?

Old 10-28-2008, 01:51 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity Most idiotic Post ever?

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

I am from FL and have hunted in North FL for 25+ years and don't pay any mind to my FL commrad..........If it's legal.........It's dead!.....He's a Head Hunter and I'm not!
hey reb what ever happened to the dixie county saying IF IT IS BROWN ITS DOWN
Old 10-28-2008, 01:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

RESPECT!!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

ORIGINAL: DeerandbearhoG

Some folks will laugh at anything
Seriously, some of you guys haven't been here long enough to understand 'ole TDWW. It's a freaking joke. Have a laugh once in awhile. Come on....... Florida and QDA. Find the sarcasim here.
EXACTLY. North florida is known for meat hunters and QDMA is a big joke here, some of you guys need to loosen up[&:]a little. 2 deer per day bag limits here and no tagging system= meat hunters. Heck, my brother took 4 bucks this past weekend during the opener of muzzleloader, and the only requirements our clubs in my county have is 2 points on 1 side. But on a serious note, he probablywasn't joking aboutall the transplants that come down here and try to but in our leases. We ALL feel this way
Old 10-28-2008, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

I am from FL and have hunted in North FL for 25+ years and don't pay any mind to my FL commrad..........If it's legal.........It's dead!.....He's a Head Hunter and I'm not!
It's still alive and well NC bearhunter, i hunt in a club that borders dixie county and we shoot anything with a 5 inch spike over thereand run DEER DOGS!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see the dust motes being shaken off the uniformand sabres of the CA. The ghosts are a rising to the call of the Reb bugle.........Robert E. Lee's bones are being dug up and voodoo magic is being spoken to the corpse of Jeb, and the Generals of the CA ........We shall rise agin! First it was the slaves, now it's the deer. What next the mosquito's?
Old 10-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bryant1

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

It's still alive and well NC bearhunter, i hunt in a club that borders dixie county and we shoot anything with a 5 inch spike over thereand run DEER DOGS!!!
DEER DOGS!!!! they are going to come for you now. hide i hunted around horseshoe for years. sometimes they did not need to have 5 inch spikes years ago all they needed to be is as long as a shotgun shell good luck this year.