Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity... >

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

Old 11-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Southerners Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity...

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

I dont think I would really wanna hunt in Florida for the simple fact that supposedly its hard to find a nice deer. You can keep it for yourself. lol
the deer here are naturally smaller due to our climate. most people don't like to hunt Florida because it's probally harder to hunt and be successful here than anywhere else in the country. i have heard this from many many people who have moved here from all over the country. most hunters can't figure out how to hunt with our thick woods, deep water, skeeters, snakes and heat. remember "trophy deer" vary from region to region.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Sorry for the delay, guys.....

Been away since I last posted dealing with a torn down barn and a few Mexicans.

I appreciate all the input from the original post. Was not able to read every response, but still value your input.

One thing I saw that concerned me from Otsdawa_Game_Hunter. He seemed to be angered by my post and I was enlightened to a few things:

Otsdawa_Game_Hunteris easily confused and has difficulty operating a tractor

Otsdawa_Game_Hunterlikes to eat (a lot), but does not "know when to say when" (what doctors refer to as a slight weight problem)

Otsdawa_Game_Hunterdoes not know how to change out the spark plugs in his pick-up. usually takes it to the shop to have someone else do it (NO respect)

Guys, I can see it before it happens. The "game within the game." NEVER will I use it for personal gain, but it is what it is. More of a curse than a blessing, but I am the best.

Again, guys thank you for the input and as always I hope you and your families are well!
Old 11-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sorry for the delay, guys.....

Old 11-05-2008, 09:03 AM

Old 11-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome Topdawg, Awesome. I wanna see some pics of your recent deer kills. They must score close to 200" with all the smack talk.....
Old 11-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

I appreciate all the input from the original post. Was not able to read every response, but still value your input.

One thing I saw that concerned me from Otsdawa_Game_Hunter. He seemed to be angered by my post and I was enlightened to a few things:

Otsdawa_Game_Hunterlikes to eat (a lot), but does not "know when to say when" (what doctors refer to as a slight weight problem)

Otsdawa_Game_Hunterdoes not know how to change out the spark plugs in his pick-up. usually takes it to the shop to have someone else do it (NO respect)

Guys, I can see it before it happens. The "game within the game." NEVER will I use it for personal gain, but it is what it is. More of a curse than a blessing, but I am the best.

Again, guys thank you for the input and as always I hope you and your families are well!
we tried to warn ya'll....
Old 11-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Priceless!!!!! Respect given as always!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:50 AM

People from Missouri feel the same way about Illinois boys coming over and shooting everything up just because they can buy buck tags over the counter. These people show up to do one of two things, shoot our deer, or float our rivers. This wouldn't be a problem if they respected the locals and didn't trash everything up.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

Oh god...all bow to the almighty of the 100 class deer...TDWW - YOU MAKE ME LAUGHHHHHH!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha god you're hilarious! Keep the entertainment coming!!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Good one TD.