Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Obama or McCain

Old 10-25-2008, 11:45 PM

Default RE: Obama or McCain

here's one that should get everyone excited
I took a vote from McCain and voted Ron Paul and i live in AZ, but like 75% of the people I am not from here
The man (Paul) stands for the Constitution which is more that i can say for both Obama and McCain
What happened to the Real Rep Party?
government is supposed to be big at the local level and small at the fed level
It is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
by the way the House and Senate pass bills for econ reform not the the Pres

Old 10-26-2008, 06:40 AM
Host of Hosts

I've read through all these replies and have found some that claim Sarah Palin is too inexperienced to run the country. I have to laugh because she has more experince in important issues than Obama. I would much rather have a Governor of one of our largest states, an oil and energy regulator, and reformer than a community organizer run our country. Obama has zero experience. The only thing he has is good communication skills and people are falling for it.

By the way I'm sure alot of you have heard all the reports about ACORN and Vote Fraud?? Guess who trained the ACORN folks on how to steal votes........???? OBAMA 200,000 in Ohio alone. 13 of OBAMA'S staff got caught registering in Ohio and breaking the election laws and had to retract their votes. Imagine the rest of the states. Also the Mcain folks were cleared in Ohio they hadn't broken any laws.The OBAMA folksclaim they didn't UNDERSTAND the rules correctly.This guy was a law student from an Ivy league school who did the explanation of the "mix-up". Wake Up Folks

Do some real research and stop listening to the sound bites.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:43 AM

ORIGINAL: kerbywj

here's one that should get everyone excited
I took a vote from McCain and voted Ron Paul and i live in AZ, but like 75% of the people I am not from here
The man (Paul) stands for the Constitution which is more that i can say for both Obama and McCain
What happened to the Real Rep Party?
government is supposed to be big at the local level and small at the fed level
It is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
by the way the House and Senate pass bills for econ reform not the the Pres
Yeah the Congress makes the laws, but the President can veto. In this case we may be looking at an extremely liberal Congress with free reign if an extremely liberal president (Obama) is elected. I understand Ron Paul and agree with the Constitutionalist approach, but he is not going to win and therefore McCain is the closest thing to a true federalist out of the two choices. As a federalist myself, I still realize a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama, and I definitely do not want that!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:31 AM

nomatter who you vote for just vote alot of people died for the honor!