Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Obama or McCain

Old 10-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Obama or McCain

How about this for a poll: what percent of the people taking this poll have their heads up their a$$e$? Right now it appears to be about 11%.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

I will vote McCain.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Fork Horn

Sent my absentee ballot in. I'll be refereeing HS football the night of our polls.

BTW, voted for M/P for a variety of reasons. Have always been a Republican.

On the flip side, we have a country with how many citizens...legal ones anyway,and these 2 jokers are the best we could do? People overseas have to be laughing their a$$es off at us, IMO.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TristateHunter.com

tell that the the guys in the UK... from what i understand.. they have to get a license to hunt with a shot gun.. and that is not the easiest of tasks.. and the his proposed gun plan is insane... anything with a thumbhole in the stock= Assault rifle?? and a 50 cal muzzle loader would be considered a sniper rifle?? The striping of guns will not be an over night ordeal... it will be one small step at a time.. ya' know.. the little things that most will be like..ok ..i can live with that... untill we are living without .....
Dont forget a ban on armor piercing ammo, aka hunting ammo. All centerfire ammo is armor piercing.

Give them NOTHING! No matter how bad you have "Bush derangment syndrome", if you care anything about buying ,owning and using guns & ammo, dont be an idiot, VOTE McCain/Palin!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I couldn't tell you who will win this election, but I do know that if McCain wins it surely won't be by the margin in this poll! A poll like this on a forum like this is pretty much worthless in my opinion.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

There is no doubt in my mind, that if Obama wins, his victory will be short-lived. I guarantee he'll be assassinated.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:38 AM

That is quite the guarantee! I saw Obama say " Abortion is above and beyondmy pay scale", why not just come out with a yes or no! We put in God we trust on our money yet we kill the unborn to make ends meet. M/P for many more reasons than I care to type about. Harry Vanderploeg
ORIGINAL: Chris_H

There is no doubt in my mind, that if Obama wins, his victory will be short-lived. I guarantee he'll be assassinated.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 PM

Welcome to the government watch list...
Old 10-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

A ridiculous comment that does McCain no good and just makes hunters look like a bunch of idiots, please stop making them.

The way the polls look now, I'd say Bush is much more unpopular than Obama and no one has "assassinated" him(thank god). So why would obama be more at risk? Cause he's black? Gimme a break, its 2008', and in case you havent noticed, black people do not exactly live in fear of white people these days. In fact, the worst thing that could happen to an Obama hater would be his assassination, look at how many mindless drones worship him now, and what has he done, nothing! Imagine if he were to die, he'd be lifted to god like stature and it would be a cold day in hell before another conservative was elected.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

to me, i am suprised it hasnt happened yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.