Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Obama or McCain

Old 10-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Obama or McCain

I got an interesting question, How many people on hear reading this are able to vote, registered and do so. Just curious if we are hearing the opinions of people who are too young or haven't even registered. Im a registered voter who probably will no effect on the race in Illinois since its Obamas home state, but I will vote. Voice your opinion, but at the end, just let us know if you are able to vote and plan on doing it. I think you get a little more credibility if you are able to vote and are willing to make an effort. Im not meaning to bad mouth anyone, just curious if the people voicing there opinion on here are actually going to vote.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've already voted...

I'm 53...
Old 10-23-2008, 09:35 AM

Obama is no good.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:43 AM

Been old enogh for over ten years now.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

I am registered to vote Mcain right in
Old 10-23-2008, 09:58 AM

I'm sorry, but was the question "Are you planning to vote?" or "how many times are you planning to vote?" Sorry guys, but it's so hard to not be cynical when this garbage is going on right under your nose.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10112008/postopinion/editorials/bams_vote_fraud_buddies_133144.htm
Old 10-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: goatbrother

And ban your guns, and your ammo, without which no one is going to be doing any hunting, with guns anyway.
I bet that will make the bow only hunters happy.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Im eighteen. And sent my ballot in about a week ago!
-Jake
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RenaissanceBiker

Politics in the Deer Hunting Forum? Let's talk about religion in the Gun Forum, or rap music in the Hunting Gear Review Forum. Some of you republi-bots need to have your programming checked.
Ill take a "repulibot" over an "obamazombie" anyday. I agree that this should be move to the political forum though.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Typical Buck

Since I turned 18 (in 1981) I have registered and voted in every national, state, and local election. As my civic duty I will do so again this year. The only vote that doesn't count is the one you don't cast. Buddha once said, "Nearly everything you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.