Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Will The Failing Economy Stop Your Plans? >

Will The Failing Economy Stop Your Plans?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Will The Failing Economy Stop Your Plans?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Will The Failing Economy Stop Your Plans?

Nothing will change for me and like Sangster I am far from rich too...I have not seen the FAILING economy yet, I have gotten some raises in salary this year and it has supplemented the extra cost of fuel I guess....We still do everything we have done in the past, still putting money into savings and doing what we want to do....
Old 10-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not rich, but the economy won't affect my hunting anyway. The only thing I have seen change here in Oklahoma is that gas is cheaper. I wouldn't even know the economy was hurting if I hadn't seen it on TV.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Fork Horn

Not rich by any means, but nothing else fit. Maybe I'll spend less at the bar after I shoot a monster....doubt it. Hunting is one of the few things I will not compromise on. Life is too short to cut out the real "quality-time" stuff.

My 2 deer last year cost me over $35,000....including the totalled truck on the way home. If that won't stop me, nothing will.