Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

THE REAL obama

Old 10-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: THE REAL obama

OBama becoming president is one of the best con job's in american history ... if he is elected then the american's who voted for him or didnt vote at all will get just what they deserve!

ROLL TIDE
dd
Old 10-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

doctor death havent seen you post in a while....nice to have you back on a post like that!!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBu9LMw6SOk

My running mate doesnt think I am able to run the country, I wonder if that ever crossed Obama's mind. I really do not understand how any one can want to vote for him, really. He intends to toake money away from the hard workers and "Spread the Wealth", giving no one an insentive to want to work.

147 days, that is how long Obama has spent in office, and this qualifys him to be the President. Hell, I spend more days in school each year, than he does at his job, and he already wants the highest promotion possible.

He has voted against the second amendment and does not want it in their obviously. If this did occur, and guns became illegal, they would be like drugs, bu twait he wants to "decriminalize" marijuana, That would be real smart.

You can not say any of his plans will work, he hasnt been here long enough to prove that they will work. Increase in spending that is really what we need now. We are on our way to another civil war, for compeltly diferent reasons, but the majority will still be North vs South, no president is going to come out like a hero in this term.

We got rid of the best candidate, Huckabee, and I can only hope he comes back in 2012-2016, but for right now I stick with the man that has worked and has experience, Mccain/Palin 08
Old 10-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Host of Hosts

OBama becoming president is one of the best con job's in american history ... if he is elected then the american's who voted for him or didnt vote at all will get just what they deserve!
DD I agree, but the really sad part is they take us along with them.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

DD I agree, but the really sad part is they take us along with them.

agreed
Old 10-27-2008, 07:36 PM

Obama is a snake in the grass and the people voting for him are ina "monkey see monkey do" state of mind. They might try to ban guns but one thing I can promise you is that here in Mississippi there will be a civil war before that happens.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Fork Horn

As unfortunate as it might be I really think you're onto something with heading for another civil war. I hate to say it but the ignorance and the arrogance of liberals and the over expansion of government is extremely concerning to me and I'm sure a lot of you. It's disheartening that it's almost gotten to that point but the country needs to be preserved the way it was meant to be. The way human beings were supposed to live: Free and happy not oppressed and depressed. Government enforced operations ONLY supply the latter. What's even worse is that me talking about this and using my freedom of speech will somehow make me a target. There are no threats being made. I just care very deeply about our country and these left-wing extremists hate everything about it which is why they want to "change" America. "Change" = communism. Please, please, please people, don't let us go down that road. We are THE super power right now. We go down that road and Russia will be WAY ahead of us. Please do the right thing and vote with your head and not with just your heart.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

There's no way that Obama should be President. Nobody will take my guns from my hands while I am still alive. I can guarantee that.

Has anyone really read through Obama (Oslama's) Health Care plan. Do you realize that if he is President and this goes through, who will be paying for it, ALL OF US THROUGH THE TAXES WE PAY AND THE HIGHER TAXES THAT IT WILL TAKE TO PAY FOR IT ALL!!! No taxes and tax breaks...this guy is a huge joke. I guarantee that I will take up my arms if someone tries to take them from me. They better have a firing squad of someone with, what water guns since guns will be illegal??!?!?!?!!? The guy is not thinking about anything at all. He just says what he "thinks" people want to hear. I heard that someone already had something planned to take him out. Surprise, Surprise, surprise!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

Will Obama be able to change the 2nd Amendment? No, will they come and confiscate your guns? No. But with a Democratic House, Senate and White House, they will be able to outlaw some types of weapons, and will increase taxes on guns and ammo so much that it will force alot of people out of a sport that they love. It is called incrementalism. They take a little bit at a time away from you so it is not so hard to swallow.

Obama has said many many times that he prefers a Clinton Tax structure, that means letting the Bush Tax cuts of 2001 expire. I don't know about you. But under Clinton I was at 31% federal income tax, and under Bush I am at 25%. That equates to about 400.00 bucks out of my pocket if Obama gets elected and they let the Bush Tax cuts expire. And I am by no means close to the 250k a year he states. You might get a tax break with him at first, but when those Bush tax cuts expire your taxes will go up.

Now the above is monetary issues to me. Which if he gets elected I guess I will just have to reprioritize some
things. My real issue with Obama is this his attitude towards abortions. I try to be fair minded and I realize that not everyone will agree on every issue. But this issue speaks volumes about a persons character. Please read this article and explain to me how Obama is even close in the polls. In June of this year I held my 5 day old son in my arms and watched him slip away. Knowing there was nothing on earth that I could do to help him. How in the world can anyone who calls themselves a Christian vote against this legislation.

Born Alive Infants Protection Act (BAIPA)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/abortions_do_sometimes_produce.html
Old 10-28-2008, 03:01 PM

I highly recommend that everyone in here join the NRA if you haven't already. Obama is threatening to take away the 2nd amendment and this is a very serious issue.The NRA is a powerful org. that fights for ourfreedom to bear arms. Remember divided we fall but united we stand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.