Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Outfitter Rating -0- (Whitetail-Inn, OH) >

Outfitter Rating -0- (Whitetail-Inn, OH)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Outfitter Rating -0- (Whitetail-Inn, OH)

Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Outfitter Rating -0- (Whitetail-Inn, OH)

Anear100 percent shot opportunity on trophy class bucks is fair chase?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Personally, and this is just my opinion of course, but how does fair chase and high/low fence fit into the same sentence or description? Secondly, as an avid bow hunter here in Ohio, I regularly take between 3 to 5 deer a year on public hunting land here in Ohio. Thirdly, if you know anything about the deer population and/or size of the deer here in Ohio, why spend your hard earned money with an outfitter in the state of Ohio? I could have told you where to go, where to place your stand/stands and I wouldn't charge you a dime. Personally, I WILL NEVER use an outfitter, especially in my own state to assist me in killing a large deer, buck or doe. I know where they are...but then again, I scout, shed hunt, trail cam and hunt year round. Sorry you had such a bad time there, but maybe there is a lesson to be learned here. You want to know where to hunt in the buckeye...ask those of us who do here on this site, we will guide you via posts, PM and/or phone. Good luck to you in the future.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

how does fair chase and high/low fence fit into the same sentence or description
Did you not read through the entire thread? Do you understand what low fence means? The fact is a lot of people hire outfitters becausetime does not allow for much scouting during a hunting trip. I'm sure you would like to think you could "guide" someone over the internet, but let's be serious. MOST outfitterrs earn their money.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah I read it! And based on the guys here at this site that I have pointed in the right direction to deer here in Ohio...I would say I did a pretty good job when 4 of the 6 put meat in the freezer and the other two let deer walk due to small size. No I'm not a "Guide" but I'm willing to guide/point those who know little to nothing about where to go here in Ohio in the right direction to hopefully help in some way to accomplish their hunting goals. Guides may very well earn their money, but why spend it if you can get FREE & helpfull information from people who hunt here regularly.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

You clearly don't want to even try to see someone elses point of view. That's okay, you're obviously better than many of us here.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

"Many of us?" How many mice do you have in your pocket[8D]
Old 10-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Spike

hey shawnfogelman i'd be willing to take you up on that offer. i have three other hunting buddys and we all work together. we have been going to connecticut for the past three years. all there is to hunt is public land and by the time we get down there for the second week every deer been pushed off. we all talked about ohio but its a good 14 hour ride for us. this would be great opportunity for us to get some inside info. we're a bunch of good guys we like to shoot the crap about deer hunting all day. and hunt hard for our deer. any help would be great. not sure on the times we want to go. i'll have to talk with them more. any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: shawnfogelman

Yeah I read it! And based on the guys here at this site that I have pointed in the right direction to deer here in Ohio...I would say I did a pretty good job when 4 of the 6 put meat in the freezer and the other two let deer walk due to small size. No I'm not a "Guide" but I'm willing to guide/point those who know little to nothing about where to go here in Ohio in the right direction to hopefully help in some way to accomplish their hunting goals. Guides may very well earn their money, but why spend it if you can get FREE & helpfull information from people who hunt here regularly.
Sounds Good!! I just moved to Ohio (from WV) not long ago (Beavercreek/Dayton area). Any pointers in the right direction as far as public land areas??
Old 10-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: sellme69

ORIGINAL: shawnfogelman

Sounds Good!! I just moved to Ohio (from WV) not long ago (Beavercreek/Dayton area). Any pointers in the right direction as far as public land areas??
A good spot for you to go that is fairly close is Ceasars Creek. Check out www.WildOhio.com for additional information and maps. Also East Fork State Park which I know like the back of my hand as well.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ryker

hey shawnfogelman i'd be willing to take you up on that offer. i have three other hunting buddys and we all work together. we have been going to connecticut for the past three years. all there is to hunt is public land and by the time we get down there for the second week every deer been pushed off. we all talked about ohio but its a good 14 hour ride for us. this would be great opportunity for us to get some inside info. we're a bunch of good guys we like to shoot the crap about deer hunting all day. and hunt hard for our deer. any help would be great. not sure on the times we want to go. i'll have to talk with them more. any help would be greatly appreciated
Hey ryker, sent you a PM with additional information and my phone number. Feel free to contact me anytime via PM and or phone.

Quick Reply: Outfitter Rating -0- (Whitetail-Inn, OH)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.