HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Stan Potts (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/266962-stan-potts.html)

MackinawMonsters 10-07-2008 07:54 PM

Stan Potts

Hey,
Im looking for some contact information on Stan Potts. I was told he has deer footage around my area of a giant buck. Thanks and good luck this season everyone.

D Rock 10-07-2008 09:31 PM

RE: Stan Potts

I can't give you any contact information, but of all the people on the hunting shows I have never seen someone get as excited at Stan Potts. He acts like every deer is his first deer. At times his excitement makes me feel uncomfortable as I sit there on the couch dosing off, but it is nice to see a guy get as excited as I do when I take a deer.

Sorry I am not much of a help, but I just had to comment. :D

ACPOSSETIM 10-07-2008 09:47 PM

Maybe check the North American Whitetail web site?

CamoCop 10-08-2008 03:29 AM

i'm sure he's gonna give you the exact GPS coordinates of that buck. not like he's gonna make money off of killing it on video or anything

Muliefever 10-08-2008 05:45 AM

I dislike Stan Potts!!!!!!

Western MA Hunter 10-08-2008 06:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Muliefever

Really?He is one of my favorites... He gets all fired up... He truly loves andhas the same feelings as the rest of us every time he shoots a deer.

Robow45 10-08-2008 06:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

Really?He is one of my favorites... He gets all fired up... He truly loves andhas the same feelings as the rest of us every time he shoots a deer.

I agree Western MA H he's one of my favortes also

jimbodwb 10-08-2008 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: D Rock

of all the people on the hunting shows I have never seen someone get as excited at Stan Potts. He acts like every deer is his first deer.
I agree that Stan Potts gets all shook up. I also likeRoger Raglin. He acts like a little kid who just got to the amusement park every time he shoots a deer. That is the kind of excitement I love. If you ever lose the excitement of these 2 guys then its time to hang up the gear.

YooperMike 10-08-2008 06:55 AM

Fat chance on getting the footage. Even if he can't hunt the deer, money can still be made off the footage.

DoctorDeath 10-08-2008 06:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

I freakin hate Stan Pots!!!!!!

Either oleStan needs to cut back on the caffeine intake OR its ALL show ....I keep expecting to see him fall out of his stand after trying to moon walk ....

dd