Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Stan Potts

Old 10-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stan Potts

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

I don't want to hear about any of you guys watching hunting shows anymore then!!!! Starting to sound like a hen house in here.

Can someone produce some hardcore facts on why Stan Potts is a low life around Peoria???
I don't know anything about the above statement. I just base my dislike for the guy by knowing him 20+ years, "before he as a hunting celbrity"
Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

So its not that he's done anything illegal hunting wise, you just don't like him period?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

So its not that he's done anything illegal hunting wise, you just don't like him period?

No, Somebody else said something about Illegal activities or something like that early in this post. I just don't like him......never did.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

I've heard people I would trust with my left nut say that he used to hunt illegally.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ICALL2MUCH

I've heard people I would trust with my left nut say that he used to hunt illegally.
Wow, big statement there! Makes a person wonder now.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:32 PM

In response to A11en and sjsfire. In no part of my post didI ever say anything about you becoming a pro hunter or even wanting to be one. I just was stateing the simple facts that they harvest large whitetails and from the previous statements before my post, people were talking about how they wouldn't have near the luck on public or regular ground, which has nothing to do with the videos they make. They kill large whitetails for our entertainment anddolittle to no work to do it, but they make videos that are enjoyable to watch.And sjsfire I appreciateyour sarcasm towards me being a "newbie" Its nice to see your strong maturity level towards the subject, nobody askedfor you tobash Stan Potts on here whether hes a friend or foe. If you didnt have the contact information I was looking for then there was no reason for anyone to comment on him.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Spike

So did you ever find the contact information on Stan Potts???? Email address or anything?? I was needing it myself for business reasons... Cant find any anywhere.

You guys get wound up on here thats funny lol.

If anyone has anything let me know thanks!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Pat Curtis
Is Stan Potts cross-eyed? It always freaks me out after he shoots a deer...then stares into the camera with his whole face shaking...looking two different directions. lol
He looks like the Abdominal Snow Man from Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, you know, when Yukon Cornelius drops an ice chunk on his head... All googly-eyed.

He messes with me I'll poke him in the good eye!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ed...... Yukon Cornelius is the man!!! There's gold in them there hills!!!!!!

love it.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MackinawMonsters
Hey,
Im looking for some contact information on Stan Potts. I was told he has deer footage around my area of a giant buck. Thanks and good luck this season everyone.
good luck getting the footage!
I love watching stan potts. He is one of my favorite hunters on TV. He killed two or three 200"+ deer BEFORE he became famous, and thats why he is famous now

Quick Reply: Stan Potts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.