Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-06-2008, 06:59 PM

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

Patriot15;

I will let you try to explain it to em...Stupid is as stupid does.I'm outta here.Waste of my time.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Spike

Uh, excuse me I'm lost. I am looking for the deer hunting forum that used to be here. I must have stumbled into the "I'm going to force my view down your throat" forum. I really don't care who Jimbo is voting for I was just wondering if there was any way I can be reimbursed for the time I have wasted reading this thread! Oh, and if Jimbo does read this, ignoring God when forming political opinions is a huge mistake. I guess when the time comes you'll be first in line to recieve the "mark of the beast" if you think it promises you a better finacial situation. And before anyone says it, no I didn't accuse Obama of being the anti-christ.Also in case you guys forgot, its DEER SEASON!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

does anyone know where to get more info on his ban's on ammunition and gun's?? like specifeic type's brand's and stuff?? trying to get some info out on this freak. GO McCAIN-PALIN '08[8D]
Old 10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Fork Horn

Boy this is getting FUN
Old 10-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: bcward

Uh, excuse me I'm lost. I am looking for the deer hunting forum that used to be here. I must have stumbled into the "I'm going to force my view down your throat" forum. I really don't care who Jimbo is voting for I was just wondering if there was any way I can be reimbursed for the time I have wasted reading this thread! Oh, and if Jimbo does read this, ignoring God when forming political opinions is a huge mistake. I guess when the time comes you'll be first in line to recieve the "mark of the beast" if you think it promises you a better finacial situation. And before anyone says it, no I didn't accuse Obama of being the anti-christ.Also in case you guys forgot, its DEER SEASON!
How could I ignore someone who has never tried to make direct contact with me. It is impossible to ignore someone who has not tried to speak to me. And I do not know what the "mark of the beast" is. Sorry, I must sound like an idiot saying that but if it is a religious thing I would not know it.

And yes it is deer season so I say if anyone wants to continue this discussion we should bring it to the political forum. I apologize for getting soinvolved in this discussion on the Deer Hunting forum. I guess we all just got caughtup in the moment. It truely is in the wrong place.

p.s. Has anyone got anymore or any clearervideo of that possible walking world record in Wisconsin.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3042703
That is an unbelievable deer!

Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 PM

Just line up 3 6's in a line,,I myself wont type it out for you...
Old 10-07-2008, 02:41 PM

So, you won't allow yourself to type out the number 666, but you WILL allow yourself to make racist jokes about the meaning of the word "change"?????? (Come Help A N***** Get Elected - for those of you who don't know, or don't care to find out what kind of people you're associating yourselves with on this board.)
Ya, you're a real shining example of a good christian!!

And as for your "Hunter13 -go ahead and post it-Its a hunting board..doubt you will get in trouble over it" post.....in the future please refrain from speaking on behalf of all hunters. We're not all ignorant racists like you, MillerHunter, CarpMaster, and MrPhotographer.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:23 PM

WOW-you really are THE racist here..nobody said ANYTHING like that ---BUT YOU JUST DID......
Old 10-07-2008, 03:40 PM

all i have to say is i cant wait till the election is over so this bull sh@# will go away. i have had enough. that is all
Old 10-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: sturmenater

all i have to say is i cant wait till the election is over so this bull sh@# will go away. i have had enough. that is all
I hate to tell you its not going to go away if Obama get the job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.