Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

ORIGINAL: 700Rem

I got some CHANGE for him,change him right back to africa,with the rest of his Muslim loving friends!!!!!
why would he go back to Africa? that would mean he has lived there or been a resident of their previously, however, I don't believe that is the case is it?

College Station? Please, please, please tell me you're a resident of the city and don't go to A&M
Old 10-06-2008, 06:35 PM

Hoodwinked,plain and simple.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hoodwinked,plain and simple.
OK,well, you give responses with no substance what so ever; ergo, I guess we can say that you probably know as much about the upcoming election, its candidates and their policies as, well, Sarah Palin. The lady who reads EVERY newspaper out there and does not know much of anything about McCain but she sure will go find it and bring it to you 700rem, you need to do some serious reading
Old 10-06-2008, 06:42 PM

It would appear the small minded, littleman, who has painted himselfinto a corner has pulled the race card. How desperate, no wonder America has lost respect in the eyes of the world. Sadly, the amble ignorance is bad enough, the racism is intolerable.
[/align]Do you hide yourface behind that hood while in public ?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:43 PM

Actually its just the opposite-you and your little buddies need to do some serious reading...I cant help you and apparently nobody on this board will be able to help you..if you did sit down and actually READ some,you would know that the Back to Africa statement refers to --thats where his MUSLIM roots are...this thread is going down hill ..no need to continue to argue with the unknown facts of radicals.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Roberoo

It would appear the small minded, littleman, who has painted himselfinto a corner has pulled the race card. How desperate, no wonder America has lost respect in the eyes of the world. Sadly, the amble ignorance is bad enough, the racism is intolerable.

[/align]Do you hide youface behind that hood while in public ?
another trifling statement---you see --you and your litltle buddies are so quick to make everything into a "race " game...africa as a whole has nothing to do with race ,it has to do with his Muslim roots...Good Grief.

Edit : for GP
Old 10-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually its just the opposite-you and your little buddies need to do some serious reading...I cant help you and apparently nobody on this board will be able to help you..if you did sit down and actually READ some,you would know that the Back to Africa statement refers to --thats where his MUSLIM roots are...this thread is going down hill ..no need to continue to argue with the unknown facts of radicals.
OK bud, if you wander over to the politics forum you'll find that even the most devout republicans agree that the muslim accusation is completely absurd. No one is asking for helping or appearing as though they need help. To each his own, however, you are unable to accept this or respect the opinions of your fellow dems because you seem to have been misinformed or listened to the wrong sources. If you do any reading from any accredited sources (www.realclearpolitics.com, www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/ , etc.) you'll find good information. I'd recommend avoiding youtube and other little "sources" like that Oh well though, I guess there is no argument to be made, and, anyways, Obama's lead is growing every day and if the election was held today he would easily win. That being said, I guess me and my little buddies are becoming a larger group every second. And, here in a couple of months when the country is headed in the right direction again, you'll be hoping on board

P.S. I don't much pay attention to signatures, but "You shoot at me & you can sure as hell expect return fire" kind of caught my eye. In an age where shootings are all too common and on a forum where we are all hunters and are all one community, I can't for the life of me figure out why you feel that you need to tell your fellow hunters that you will, in fact, shoot at them?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:51 PM

Thats what I thought..and good day to you sir.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jimbodwb

I guess I am the only person who would consider himself middle class on this forum. I say this because all of you have shown support for McCain with regards to gun laws but no one seems to care about the economy. There have been many a politician in the past against guns but none have been able to take them away from us. But if we elect McCain then it won't matter if we are allowed to have guns or not because we won't be able to afford them or the ammunition. If you are in the middle class America, you have surely suffered from the failed economic policies of Bush. We are in the wost financial crisis of our lives and you want to put McBush..er..McCain in office to ruin it more. I am an avid hunter and gun owner. I do not believe for 1 minute that Obama will or can take our guns away with restrictions but I do know that McCain will undoubtedly take them away indirectly with economic policies that have have failed us for the last 8 years. And as for someone making there pick based on christian beliefs of abortion...abortion issues do not put food on my kids plate or fill the tank so I can get to work. I think it is time for everyone to stop thinking so religiously self centered and start thinking about "Joe Sixpack's" childrens' economic future. With an economic policy like McCain we will not have to worry aboout gun laws because no one will be able to afford to go hunting anyway.

My vote is for Obama/Biden and I will continue to hunt and own guns and so will my children and their children and their children's children so long as we care more about our economy and less about what some politician's religious belief is.
Amen to that. Sorry guys but I don't really like either of the two but McCain doesn't have much of a chance to win if yall have been watching much of the news but when it comes to the economy, Obama is the better man. When it comes to protecting the country, then vote for McCain. But Obama is not going to try to take away our guns.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:57 PM

Well hell if my signature confused you----NO WONDER politics have you confused as well.Good Lord--you are either ACTING really dumb to keep this thread going or you really one screwed up young man.That was a Rhetorical question:meaning I aint looking for an answer.See ya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.