Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-06-2008, 05:16 PM

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: 700Rem

I work for a living.Nobody gives me nothing.

I am so tired of mis-guided people in this world.How the hell does that MORON Osamaeven have 47 percent ..that alone ,is a scary thought. It tells me that 47 percent of Americans have bought into his B/S and are totally LOST when it comes to politics.No one should allow themselves to be that easily mis-guided.
I am so tired of HANDOUTS...You just keep voting Democrap and I will continue to Vote on ethics,hard work and the belief that those who are mis-guided can still be saved.

You speak of all these misguided people, but then you say things like democrap and osama illustrating that you are what most people would refer to as ignorant in its rawest form. Hard to anyone to take you seriously when you don't even have the professional ability to speak with intellect or intelligence.

Maybe 47% buy into his health care plan, equal pay plan, plan to keep jobs in America, pull out of Iraq, maintain rights for sportsmen, tax breaks for 95% of the working class...maybe
Man you got alot of catching up to do....you really are lost if you actually believe that...
Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 PM

Earnabuck Wrote "Ignorance is forever if you keep a closed mind. "

Amen ! Sadly, there are still that 20% of American'swho would follow Bush right over the cliff thinking they were in some way helping the USA. (Perhaps they would be, by lessening their numbers!!)
Unfortunately, emotional ties toMcCain inmany casesoutweigh the logical reality.Look at McCain'sfriends.Last week,McCain’seconomic adviser Phil Gramm stated that the U.S. is in a “mental recession” created by a “Nation of Whiner's,” orMcCain's buddy conservative columnist George Will,who said"We’re not in a recession,we are the crybabies of the western world." McCain has3 professional lobbyists right out of Wall StreetCorporations who personally helpedrun this economy into the ground,now,running his campaign,whileMcCain tells us he can "handle the lobbyists." Sounds too much like Bush telling us the oil in Iraq would pay for the war, or they would throw flowers at our feet.
The reality is that this will backfire on McCain because most American's are open minded enough to compare McCain's words with his actions, but many still hear "whattheywant to hear anddisregard the rest."
What will McCain saynow that he is runningbehind?As he gets furtherfrom the reality of becoming president, we will hear moreaccusations against Obama rather then proposals to get America back on line, we will hearlessplausible explanations concerninghow McCainwould turn this country around, and more leadership by fear,such as Bush has used so well to keep us in a war 70% of us want out of.
There will always be that percentage that runs on emotion from the gut rather than logic from the brain, butour great minded forefathers had the great foresight to see that when times like this arise,the majority willrule and serve the most good.
Lately, when reading some of the reasons why guys would vote for McCain/Palin, I have read the sentence I'm voting for McCain/Palin because "she is HOT," and if that is the reason guys are voting for the McCain/Palin ticket, thank God for the wisdom of our founding fathers, as this is one of the saddest reasons for voting for a president I have ever heard. People who vote from the gut; frankly, look like they arenuts!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 PM

You go ahead and vote for Barrack Hussein Obama...I will vote AMERICAN.

G Dubya is and will always be one of the greatest President to serve.It will take history about 20 years to realize it,as always.
The only thing Dubay's has done the last 8 years is go around fixin all of Slick Willies screw up's.(Clinton)
If you really think that the mess you are seeing today is Dubya's fault--you really have a long way to go in politics,trade,market& foreign affairs..
Old 10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Spike

700rem I have to wonder about you.....

Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Spike

I guess ignorance truly is and will always be bliss!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 700Rem

You go ahead and vote for Barrack Hussein Obama...I will vote AMERICAN.

G Dubya is and will always be one of the greatest President to serve.It will take history about 20 years to realize it,as always.
The only thing Dubay's has done the last 8 years is go around fixin all of Slick Willies screw up's.(Clinton)
If you really think that the mess you are seeing today is Dubya's fault--you really have a long way to go in politics,trade,market& foreign affairs..

Well, I guess you can't rationalize with the irrational.

I am done with this and will continue to laugh at how entirely ignorant you are.

Your making Texas look bad....again
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: rifle_man

Why would any person Vote for obama you need to see this link.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411
That is one good reason not to vote for Obama.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Spike

Lol earnabuck.... One of the best quotes I have ever heard was placed here by someone that said, "You cant argue with a fool because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience".
Old 10-06-2008, 05:44 PM

Just becuz ya'll were easily hoodwinked dont mean the rest of are that easy...
Old 10-06-2008, 05:46 PM

Looks like I dont went and pissed off the 4 deomcraps we have on the entire board.Live and learn,live and learn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.