Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Brunswick Canada

Old 10-02-2008, 07:56 PM

Default RE: New Brunswick Canada

Thanks for teh feedback guys. DD i am looking at NB because of its prximity to NJ it is a reasonable commuting expense. I am trying to do my best on research to give us the best chance at seeing deer and possible taking home a big one.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Brunswick Canada

You guys need to go hunt New Brunswick again. I have been the past two years and have had great experiances. I shot a 212 lb 9 point two years ago and a 3 point last year on the last day of the hunt. Both years I saw multiple bucks and more does. I would see 20-30 deer per day. They have had very easy winters there the past few years and the deer population has taken off. The outfitter I used was Charles Lindsay of Lindsay Sporting Camps in Millville NB. It is hard hunting but the deer at there and they are huge. You also have to remember that they average 50-60% kill rate. First year I went, the camp was 11 for 17 on deer and bear(2 bear). Last year we went 4 for 12. Had a lot of guys pass up bucks but also had two huge bucks taken. One dressed 256 lbs and the other 224 lbs. Give him a shot.

Josh