Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year? >

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Old 10-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

post an old pic with a deer and your old allen bow
Zrex like I said I dont have to prove anything to you ..take it for what its worth.

dd
Old 10-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Typical Buck

DD post all you want the way you can made other hunters so mad makes me laugh at everyone of their posts. this is more fun than watching tv. the only i guess the only fault you have is being a bama fan
Old 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

DD post all you want the way you can made other hunters so mad makes me laugh at everyone of their posts. this is more fun than watching tv. the only i guess the only fault you have is being a bama fan
Thank u N.C. ..... you know it really takes a knack to be able to piss as many people off as I do ...guess it was just a god given tallent ... of course if they get pissed off all theyhave to do is go on to another post ...when I post my hunting diary this year I will make sure to mention its ONLY for my friends on HNI so the others will not have to bother with it ...also as for being a Bamafan ..you got to take the good with the bad with ole DD

dd

Old 10-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Typical Buck

yea DD i like that. i also can piss off a lot of people. but at least i have a lot of fun doing it
Old 10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

gettin better
Old 10-05-2008, 09:08 PM

This is hilarious!!! DD I am pretty new here but i want to see you post a deer diary and wish you luck this season!
Thanks, Garrett
Old 10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Typical Buck

seriously, all these people knocking this man for his hunting success need to get a grip. just because a hunter knows what he's doing and is successful, the jealous ones are the first to start cuttinghim down for accomplishing something they can't do. personally i have no problem with DD, from what i've seen he's a knowledgeable hunter who has a lot of experience, and it pays off for him. instead of sitting on the computer and throwing insults at him, why don't you get out and hunt, and maybe you might be successful as well. as for all the people that DD pisses off, just remember its better to be pissed off than pissed on. i say post it DD and ignore the people who don't like it
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes you better post your hunting journal this year and it better include a picture of you harvesting a 160 plus Booner!!!!! Then the next thing you do is you get it recorded and add it to our Team 2 total! How the heck you been DD? Long time I posted with you. Don't forget to check out the Team 2 thread (got some great pictures posted). I'll do my best to keep up the northern angle, so I hope to be reading about your successes. All my best and safe hunting.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

Thank u N.C. ..... you know it really takes a knack to be able to piss as many people off as I do ...guess it was just a god given tallent ... of course if they get pissed off all theyhave to do is go on to another post ...when I post my hunting diary this year I will make sure to mention its ONLY for my friends on HNI so the others will not have to bother with it ...also as for being a Bamafan ..you got to take the good with the bad with ole DD

dd
Why even have a "poll" when we all know your going to post it anyways? Not that I care, just asking.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gsclift

This is hilarious!!! DD I am pretty new here but i want to see you post a deer diary and wish you luck this season!
Thanks, Garrett
Garrett thank you ....and welcome to the jungle here on HNI ..

dd

Quick Reply: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.