Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year? >

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Old 10-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Banned

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Why don't you just post the thing instead of asking people to beg for it...........its not like you're Tred, Ted or Craig Bottington. I can't stand any of their stuff either..
Old 10-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

So has zrexpilot and zrexpilots kids and zrex'sbrother and father, and a ton of other people on this board.
Can DD do it with a bow ? Thats your chalenge for this year. Any baffoon can do it with a high powered rifle.
And do it with out paying for it.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:45 PM

I have to admit DD I almost forgot about you, for that I am sorry. I remember the smack down season you had a few years back and the amount of envy that fallowed from some people. I think if I remember right a NY guy had a real obsession for you. Then last I remember you moved to Kentucky or something. I spent all my time in the CB forum and just plain forgot about some people.

I say the hunters log is a must! This thread is proof of it! Lots of funny one liners in here in response to some! The fingers comment had me laughing pretty good!!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Banned

Yeah, well vabyrd hasn't knocked down his share of bucks thats for sure. In fact, have'nt shot one in over 10 years. But then again, I don't measure my member with a set of antlers either......

Old 10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

So has zrexpilot and zrexpilots kids and zrex'sbrother and father, and a ton of other people on this board.
Can DD do it with a bow ? Thats your chalenge for this year. Any baffoon can do it with a high powered rifle.
And do it with out paying for it.
Zrex NOT that I have to proove ANYTHING to you ole buddy but I have been bow hunting for over 30 years .... my first compound bow was an Allen one that you MOST likely never even heard of but most OLD bow hunters have ... the way I got the nick name Doctor Death was from my hunting friends when I was harvesting 10 or 12 deer a season with a bow in Alabama ...and though I have never really counted I have taken over 100 whitetails with a bow which in all honesty is notTHAT impressive when you get to hunt in great state likeAlabama ...I only tell you this because "THIS BAFFOON" has already been there and done thatitsONLY because of bad eye sight I gave up the bow for a rifle ...as for you giving ME a challange ...my challange to YOU is just stay away from my post if you can .....
Hotburn thank you ole buddy ...I might just post my hunting diary JUST for YOU

dd
Old 10-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

You asked if we think you should, and now you're going to argue with the people that said no. Hmm

Yep DD your one of my hunting hero's Id love to read it

47% (41)

nope dont post it Id rather read the TV guide the read THAT crap! !

52% (46)

Total Votes : 87
Old 10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Banned

I didn't know you could kill 10-12 a year anywhere.... Guess that's the difference between a hunter and a killer..
Old 10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

did dr death even kill a deer last year ?
Does a fat baby fart?

dd

Rock on Doc!!You've GOTto post your diary again. Nice to see you're as energetic as ever!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: vabyrd

I didn't know you could kill 10-12 a year anywhere.... Guess that's the difference between a hunter and a killer..
Thank you Early ...and Your right Vabyrd ..I AM A KILLER ..thus why I am know as Doctor Death

dd
Old 10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

post an old pic with a deer and your old allen bow

Quick Reply: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.