Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year? >

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Old 10-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

I'd rather read the nutrition facts for pork grease. It'd be less painful, yet more interesting too. I cant stand arrogant people. If I could pay for big hunts like he does, you better believe I could kill more bucks than some people do in a lifetime. Its funny what some high fences and deep pockets can do. Dont be fooled.

No wonder his topics go on and on.. he self bumps them every chance he can. He's too full of himself to let his topic just float away like all the rest, instead he bumps it up so we can see the trash over and over.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Typical Buck

there is no reason to cause a argument!! keep ur insulting comments to ur self it doesnt matter who ur talking about (besides obama) you shouldnt be so critical if u think its true keep it to urself keep this type of crap put of the forums please! and u think he is full of himself what about your gloating i dont like starting arguements but thats just rude
Old 10-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Its funny what some high fences and deep pockets can do. Dont be fooled.
open mouth insert foot, i assure you hunting fenced animals around here is the exception and not the rule, our season allows us to legally kill 70+ deer a season if you like...until a few years ago me and two other guys had close to 5k acres we hunted for free, i guess things are a little different where you liveonce again jealousy has reared it ugly head[:'(]

Old 10-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

I'd rather read the nutrition facts for pork grease. It'd be less painful, yet more interesting too. I cant stand arrogant people. If I could pay for big hunts like he does, you better believe I could kill more bucks than some people do in a lifetime. Its funny what some high fences and deep pockets can do. Dont be fooled.

No wonder his topics go on and on.. he self bumps them every chance he can. He's too full of himself to let his topic just float away like all the rest, instead he bumps it up so we can see the trash over and over.
'
Have fun with that. Don't want to read DD's post you can always block them. I am one that like to read them Go for it DD.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ahhhhhhhhh little grasshopper ...one of these days you to can be a master of the elusive whitetail ...until then cheer up Buck-O ...there always the outdoor channel where you can WATCH how its done

dd

Old 10-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Ahhhhhhhhh little grasshopper ...one of these days you to can be a master of the elusive whitetail ...until then cheer up Buck-O ...there always the outdoor channel where you can WATCH how is done

dd
That is exactly your problem. You're way to full of yourself. That is why 50% of the people don't want to read the garbage you call your hunting log.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ahhhhhhhhh little grasshopper ...one of these days you to can be a master of the elusive whitetail ...until then cheer up Buck-O ...there always the outdoor channel where you can WATCH how is done

dd
That is exactly your problem. You're way to full of yourself. That is why 50% of the people don't want to read the garbage you call your hunting log.
Ahhhhhhhhhh but the 50% who know ANYTHING ABOUT hunting do

dd
Old 10-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

dd

dd
Yeah because you're the guy with all the answers. Think again. You're no better of a hunter than any of us. Get off your soap box, you dont belong up there. Peasant.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

dd

dd
Yeah because you're the guy with all the answers. Think again. You're no better of a hunter than any of us. Get off your soap box, you dont belong up there. Peasant.
Fingerz ( and I suppose you got that nick name becauseyou see so many of them) if you have a problem with my post ...just dont read them or take it upwith my fan club president M.T.Hands ....just like a yankee ...calling a suthern boy "peasant"

dd
Old 10-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default The Value of Doctor Death....more like NON-VALUE

Here is a series of Value add by the DD,

He NEVER and I mean NEVER is full of himself!!!!!:

Doctor Death, you are a HUGE waste of space.....No value add, no help to newbies, just a windbag. Period.

"there are a lot of pretenders and imitators so put up or shut up

dd "

"...one of these days you to can be a master of the elusive whitetail ...until then cheer up Buck-O ...there always the outdoor channel where you can WATCH how its done "

"Ahhhhhhhhhh but the 50% who know ANYTHING ABOUT hunting do

dd "

"...thus why some would call me "The King" ...thank you ..thank you very much

dd"

"The King

dd"

"I bet I know how you got your user name ...with YOUR attitude I bet a lot of people give you the "FINGERZ"

dd"

"....you must have attended one of my hunting seminars"

"Actually I wrote a song simular to that and sent it to Toby Keith ....

dd"

"...and you just dont mess with "THE KING" ..."

"your SUCH a dog I guess I will have to "take one for the team"...but anything for my fans

dd"

"Well the good Doctors humility will have to be put aside for a second ...I have been approched a couple of times about my own TV show ..so yes it has been twice ...but like Frank said the blood was running up to the horses bridle when I was dropping all those deer in Alabama back in 2005 and I think someone for PETA contacted ESPN or someone and complained so I never did get that TV show ...

dd" Now this **** is funny!

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do youu guys remember THIS thread ?

dd" Look at me let reincarnate thisNVA thread!

Quick Reply: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.