Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year? >

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Old 09-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

WHAT are you a doctor of? (FYI-- I am the real Dr. Death)
Old 09-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

post it
Old 09-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: sellme69

WHAT are you a doctor of? (FYI-- I am the real Dr. Death)
Talks cheap on here Sellme .... there are a lot of pretenders and imitators so put up or shut up

dd
Old 10-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

WOW ...it appears that at THIS point in the poll that I will not have to worry about coming home after a long days hunt and have to sit down in front of a computer and share my day's experience with people who do not appreciate it ...

dd
Old 10-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wasn't it your diary that got NYBH's panties in a wad a few years back. I have fond memories of following that whole fight.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Typical Buck

I'd say that's up to you. If people want to read it, they can. If not, they certainly dont have to!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

dd go for it! i get pumped up when I read ur storys i am a youngin soooo it would realy meen alot to me i read ur diary last year while i was at my uncles house(during gun season)knowing the next day I might get a chance at a nice mature deer like you did you've got my vote and dd cant it count for more then 1vote?? Ive been really looking forward to reading it this year i hope i get a chance for a nice mature deer this season so i will probly post some hunting diarys myself thanks dd
Old 10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wasn't around here last year so I don't know what you're talkin about. By all means DD, do what ya gotta do.
well i have met the good doctor and he got/gets his name from stacking up deer like cord wood, where he used to hunt (mainly alabama/southern tenn), has a good population of deer and alabama has very liberal limits, at one point larry anderson (that name ring a bell DD) told me that they suspected CWD had moved into the area, i said its worse than that it's DOCTOR DEATH, fear overcame him and he was in a state of panic, but i assured him that DD was moving to kentucky and was going to become a WILDKAT fan

(FYI-- I am the real Dr. Death)
the man routinely killed more deer in a season than some folks kill in a lifetime

BTW, i have met Scott and consider him a friend and i'll leave it with this "no better friend, and no worse enemy"

here's to a great season, BTW, i put out two camera's thur and had 50 pics on one and 40 on the other, all slickheads[:@]
Old 10-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Absolutely!! I always love a good DD post! Always full of controversy and excitement!!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

I wasn't around here last year so I don't know what you're talkin about. By all means DD, do what ya gotta do.
well i have met the good doctor and he got/gets his name from stacking up deer like cord wood, where he used to hunt (mainly alabama/southern tenn), has a good population of deer and alabama has very liberal limits, at one point larry anderson (that name ring a bell DD) told me that they suspected CWD had moved into the area, i said its worse than that it's DOCTOR DEATH, fear overcame him and he was in a state of panic, but i assured him that DD was moving to kentucky and was going to become a WILDKAT fan

(FYI-- I am the real Dr. Death)
the man routinely killed more deer in a season than some folks kill in a lifetime

BTW, i have met Scott and consider him a friend and i'll leave it with this "no better friend, and no worse enemy"

here's to a great season, BTW, i put out two camera's thur and had 50 pics on one and 40 on the other, all slickheads[:@]
Keith I am impressed ..for an ole boy who is such an Auburn fan you said that just like I had wrote it ..... as for Larry Anderson I just as soon NOT run into him in the woods in Alabama ...he would write his crippled ole momma a ticket [:@]....he's one reason I had oppps I mean decided to move to Kentucky ........Good luck to you to ole buddy I hope you get ole Mossy Horn this year and if he has a brother let ole dd know where he is !

dd

Quick Reply: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.