HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Anyone got some land me and my dad can hunt were willing to pay.(just dont be outragous) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/263562-anyone-got-some-land-me-my-dad-can-hunt-were-willing-pay-just-dont-outragous.html)

hoosierbuckslayer 09-17-2008 08:48 AM

Anyone got some land me and my dad can hunt were willing to pay.(just dont be outragous)

I live in indiana and i have only one place to hunt other than public land and the places i go are gettin filled with other hunters. so if you got land and need help managing or taking the pesky bucks off your land id love to help.

RockinChair 09-17-2008 11:17 AM

RE: Anyone got some land me and my dad can hunt were willing to pay.(just dont be outragous)

You can come to Virginia and hunt with us if you pay us 60000 dollars.;)

Indiana SmokePole 09-17-2008 11:23 AM

RE: Anyone got some land me and my dad can hunt were willing to pay.(just dont be outragous)

where do you live ?

compound_man99 09-17-2008 02:06 PM

Im in northwest indiana, Valparaiso area, and i need hunting land too. Have to hunt public property and would also like some private land to hunt. I would also be willing to pay a reasonable price

hoosierbuckslayer 09-18-2008 07:11 AM

i live in greenfield which is east on indy.

1shotkill1993 09-18-2008 07:25 AM

come to virginia baby

kickin_buck 09-18-2008 08:33 AM

check out www.basecampleasing.com

Lanse couche couche 09-18-2008 08:38 AM

You folks would be amazed at how much private land you can get permission to hunt if you get out there and beat the bushes. My sister just moved into a new house in Illinois. A few days ago one of her neighbors, an elderly gentlemen, wandered over and started talking to her. He then asked her if she knew anyone who likes to hunt since he owns 60 acres of land and doesn't hunt much any more. So, now her boyfriend and I have access to a nice peice of river bottom ground. You can still find folks like that if you look long enough.

UncleNorby 09-18-2008 09:24 AM

Not to hijack this thread.......But, I don't like the idea of recommending basecamp. Just my opinion, but I want to see these guys and all like themgo out of business.

Maybe I'm too stubborn or stupid to realize what the future holds. Anyway, giving basecamp business will only hasten the rate that morelandowners go to leasing.

hav2huntem 09-18-2008 10:47 AM

Try www.nationalhuntingleases.com They have several Indiana leases.