Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 How do you control neighbors dogs?? >

How do you control neighbors dogs??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How do you control neighbors dogs??

Old 09-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How do you control neighbors dogs??

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

I just have no respect for people that are cruel or neglect their animals.
Does that include the people that let 20+ dogs run free on other peoples property?
Yes completely. But like i say being an animal lover its the dogs i feel sorry for. The owners should be the ones punished.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Typical Buck

I believe I havea fun solution. Buy about 10 cans of refried beans, mix with a gentle laxative (this will not hurt the dog in any way), set out with plenty of water so the dogs do get dehydrated. I would then proceed to call local law enforcement, explain to them that you just want the owner to keep his dogs inside so not to bother you and your neighbors. The owner will most likely comply, by that time, the fun should begin![:'(]
This may cost a few dollars, but it would be worth it in the END! (pun intended)
Old 09-11-2008, 05:49 PM

What dog(s), I didn't see no stinking dog(s)!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:41 PM

I can tell you now i have 9 dogs, shots up to date and very well taken care of.... with this said i do have a kennel i keep them in and yes they sometimes get out mostly when it cools off because there born hunters.... in my state any person killing or maiming a dog is looking at 1000 fine and 6 months in jail, they also have to pay vet bills or repacement cost of my dog..... i will also say this if somebody kills my dog they better no let me know or let me find out they did.... i have a lot of time and money in my dogs and there all very well trained and maintained...... i had a man 3 years ago threatn to take my gun because i was trying to get them off of his land..... i aked him wich end he wanted first.... i do know some people do not take care of there dogs and let them just run the lands ( i dont agree with that) they should be responcable and take care of there dogs, there are ways todeal with this problem by the laws of your state, and i would sugest you taking the legal way on this approach if not it could cause you to be injured and cause domestic problems as well..... at any rate good luck
Old 09-14-2008, 08:01 PM

shoot the chit out of em