Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Long Range Shooting at Game Animals >

Long Range Shooting at Game Animals

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Long Range Shooting at Game Animals

Old 03-29-2003, 03:28 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Long Range Shooting at Game Animals

John B:
I hope you are still checkin this post as im a new long range Hunter & hopin to make it the only way i hunt. My Dad & his best friend bought two long range guns back in the early 80' s & they have from Pa to Mt.I have always wanted to be a part of the long range hunting but until this past season I have not been able to take the time off to hunt both weeks of Pa' s buck season & they always long range the 2nd week. This year I finally got the chance!! & man i fell in love!!!!! I will be calling my local cable company as soon as they open today to request your show. I have had dreams of makin a show like this devoted to long ranging but im just glad that someone is going to do it. I have devoted alot of time since December getting as much knowledge about the sport as i can pack in my brain & the more i read the more interesting it gets.The gun i use is a custom built bench gun in 30-378 weatherby mag topped with unertl 15x scope,we scan for deer with a pair of tank glasses then dial in on em with a pair of bushnell spacemasters for a better look. Id really be interested to find out what gear your using. I have pictures i can send you if you' d like just email me at [email protected] i cant figure out how to get them on here. Id love to talk more with you about this subject & im definately looking forward to your television show
Thank You
Mike