Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

sick people

Old 09-02-2008, 09:45 AM

Default RE: sick people

cant i enjoy the video even if i don't condone it? i like to watch a good horror movie everynow and then, i enjoythe moviebut i dont condone murder and the like!

but let me clear that up for you. i enjoyed watching the clip, but i would not be interested in doing anything like that myself!

how is that being a hypocrite?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: minnesotaminuteman

actually i rather enjoyed that video!!!! we need to see what really goes on, instead of creating this artifical reality in are minds. hunting is not a sport its serious business. we kill animals, and we eat them. we respect them, and we are ethical, but we kill animals, and like it!

and your absoulutely right!!!! no way is this acceptable. i am not condoning it one bit. i know that any true hunter would never do anything like this to an animal.

Sir, you contradicted your own statements. One time you're saying you enjoyed it and we need to see what "reallly" goes on, then you're saying a real hunter would never do anything like this to an animal. Sounds to me like you need to quit bashing all "anti-hunting liberals" together and get your own opinions in line.
and i will continue to bash anti liberal hunters!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

actually i rather enjoyed that video!!!! we need to see what really goes on, instead of creating this artifical reality in are minds. hunting is not a sport its serious business. we kill animals, and we eat them. we respect them, and we are ethical, but we kill animals, and like it!

and your absoulutely right!!!! no way is this acceptable. i am not condoning it one bit. i know that any true hunter would never do anything like this to an animal.

Sir, you contradicted your own statements. One time you're saying you enjoyed it and we need to see what "reallly" goes on, then you're saying a real hunter would never do anything like this to an animal. Sounds to me like you need to quit bashing all "anti-hunting liberals" together and get your own opinions in line.
good deal. But I'd be careful bashing the "anti liberal hunters" because that would tend to be the conservative Republican hunters which make up the majority of this site
Old 09-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

i haTE horro movies they freak me out
Old 09-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Typical Buck

In no way shape or form is that hunting, so any right minded person wouldn't even catagorize it as such. It is simply shooting, and not very good shooting at that. There are much cleaner quicker ways to dispatch problem animals, a 22mag behind the ear, etc... And no wasted meat. If no meat was wanted, then a larger bore rifle or shotgun while they were still caged would be quicker and less inhumane. Just idiots being idiots, and while I never cast the first stone, I also don't refrane from throwing stones when needed.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

That was the grossest display of disrespect of amimals that i have ever seen. I mean come on it is obvious they intended to slaughter the pigs so why not point blank to the head and get it over with. I have no problem with people who slaughter their farm animals for food. but it has to be quick and easy. that is the least you can do for the animal that is going to feed you.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:29 PM

good deal. But I'd be careful bashing the "anti liberal hunters" because that would tend to be the conservative Republican hunters which make up the majority of this site
i meantto sayanti hunting Liberals. sorry bout that. yea i suppose one would catch hell on this site bashing conservative hunters! and rightly so!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:33 PM

does anyone think that they might have let them out to make it like a "fair chase" kind of thing? or do you think they just wanted to shoot them up on the run?

i also wonder if they indeed intended on eating them, or if they were just going to leave them to rot.

to bad they didn't make an atempt to explain themselves.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:43 PM

did anybody stop and think that maybe the anti's put this on the web ?? just to make us look bad ??
Old 09-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

That is sick. Wonder how they would like it if they were caged and shot while trying to escape. At least I did hear one say to put them out of misery.

Quick Reply: sick people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.