Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 any hunting shows worth watching? >

any hunting shows worth watching?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

any hunting shows worth watching?

Old 08-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: any hunting shows worth watching?

QDMA has pretty good info.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

i like Deer and Deer Hunting. They always show a hunt and then examine and rate the arrow placement then go back to the hunt. After that they always seem to have informative information on different subjects. Always have to listen to Charles Alsheimer.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

They were all so damn excited it was funny, but hell they hunted for meat and for enjoyment of what God gave em, not to see which rich yankee can out-do the other with their pretty little bows and neat little toys.Go ahead and pick fun at JimBob and other hard working hunters mr. rybo, half of them would out-hunt you on your best day and their worst daybud. Today's stuff sucks, and you can tell Waddell and his buddies I said that.
Waddell is from Georgia. Last I checked that was in the south.

Pal you don’t even KNOW me, and you jump to a lot of conclusions. I’m not picking on Jimbob or any other hunter with a real job as I am one too. All I am saying is that the guys who put the stuff on TV don’t want the average hunter. That’s not what pays the bills. And secondly, for an average joe to make videos, hold down a job and still have a family life, is a HUGE undertaking. A few guys manage to pull it off, but not many because of the amount of work.
And just as another friendly tip, I suggest you try to fully comprehend what is written before you go ranting & spouting off like a toddler.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:15 PM

im not sayin take a guy directly away from a welding machine and stick him in the woods still smellin like acetylene and burnt metal and expect him to drop a nice buck, im sayin if theyre gonna live the dream and hunt for a liveing, what shows are out there where they actually hunt? the ones ive seen lately, whitch are few, they drive out to a food plot on a high dollar ranch, climb up in a truck stand and hunt. i would love to do what they do and it would be nice to kill the grade of deer that they do, but for people at home who cant afford the hunts they go on, its kind of heartbreaking.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

I think the Primos "Truth" series are by far the best hunting shows out there. Granted they get to hunt in a lot of places most ppl never get the chance to hunt, but you see them shoot a lot of 130" -140" deer (which i think is at least a realistic possibility for most ppl in most places, i've never got one that big but they are out there) and are truly excited about it. Nothing annoys me more then the contrived, "boy that was exciting" recovery scenes you see on most shows. I like that almost all of the shots are right over the shooter's shoulder. Finally, they just seem like really good guys, they are always laughing and joking with each other. If you don't want to buy the videos or don't get the outdoor channel you can also watch clips and episodes on their website.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

They were all so damn excited it was funny, but hell they hunted for meat and for enjoyment of what God gave em, not to see which rich yankee can out-do the other with their pretty little bows and neat little toys.Go ahead and pick fun at JimBob and other hard working hunters mr. rybo, half of them would out-hunt you on your best day and their worst daybud. Today's stuff sucks, and you can tell Waddell and his buddies I said that.
Waddell is from Georgia. Last I checked that was in the south.

Pal you don’t even KNOW me, and you jump to a lot of conclusions. I’m not picking on Jimbob or any other hunter with a real job as I am one too. All I am saying is that the guys who put the stuff on TV don’t want the average hunter. That’s not what pays the bills. And secondly, for an average joe to make videos, hold down a job and still have a family life, is a HUGE undertaking. A few guys manage to pull it off, but not many because of the amount of work.
And just as another friendly tip, I suggest you try to fully comprehend what is written before you go ranting & spouting off like a toddler.
Waddell aint shyt. Take any guy on here that can shoot a bow halfway decent and we could do the same damn thing he does. Don't get your panties in a wad therePAL. And yeah I don'tKNOW you, but I can tell I'd be around you no more than 5 minutes and I'd be bored and tired of listening to you talk about yourself.I'm sure you're a great hunter though, don't mind me. You should try to learn how to not let ignorant rednecks like me get to you so much. After all, I'm a dumb redneck toddler from Alabama that can't comprehenda thing. That made my night, got a nice little chuckle.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Eastmans makes some pretty good shows.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:43 PM

this midwest whitetail show realtree is putting on is kind of interesting to the eye...i'll have to keep watching for more tho
Old 08-28-2008, 11:05 AM

Tiffany Lakosky is VERY easy to look at!!
Old 08-28-2008, 08:11 PM

i would also go with heartland bowhunter. Its really good.

Quick Reply: any hunting shows worth watching?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.