Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pay to Shoot Me Deer????

Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 AM

Default Pay to Shoot Me Deer????

Sorry but I have a problem withplaces where you go in, point to the pic of the deer you want to shoot. I was raised as a missouricountry/farm boy. Dad never really took me hunting. I just learned on my own. I guess if a guy doesnt have any other resources. Enlighten my thinking please.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pay to Shoot Me Deer????

Easy solution: don't go.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:25 PM

I sure aint saying anything about going. I just dont understand or see the sportsmanship in it! You would have to be a city boy I guess. Or someone with alot of money.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

To each their own, just not for me. A big buck earned is worth 10 times a big buck bought. Not everyone has the time or opportunity to hunt fairly I suppose, and the people who provide the opportunity need to make a living, which is tough in rural areas, so it isn't all negative, but not all positive either.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess if it's one thing our DUMB A$$ "Gov. Rod Boy Bagabitch" did right it was make it illegal to do this in Illinois.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Spike

Save your money.Go on a fair chase Guided hunt .
Old 08-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Dominant Buck

What don't you understand. It's shooting..... not hunting. It hurts hunting... shouldn't be associated with hunting. It makes no sense to real hunters. I don't see why you're confused. You know, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and all that.... it's probably a duck.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sjsfire

I guess if it's one thing our DUMB A$$ "Gov. Rod Boy Bagabitch" did right it was make it illegal to do this in Illinois.

Give it time.....when he sees what kind of $$$ he can get in his hands he'll do the flop for sure. Hopefully he'll be in jail before he can screw things up any more.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:57 PM

Thanks Robert, well said. Most of the time I aint to good with my words and I tend to offend people when I try to explain things (mostly my wife).
So I usually keep my mouth shut.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

ORIGINAL: sjsfire

Give it time.....when he sees what kind of $$$ he can get in his hands he'll do the flop for sure. Hopefully he'll be in jail before he can screw things up any more.

My mistake, I misread the first post. I thought he was talking about the deal where they hunt from their office on the computer. Press the mouse and the gun kills the deer. Anyhow, just to make sure everyone still understands. I still think our Gov. is a crooked piece of work....

Quick Reply: Pay to Shoot Me Deer????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.