Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What Do You Want From a Hunting Show? >

What Do You Want From a Hunting Show?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What Do You Want From a Hunting Show?

Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What Do You Want From a Hunting Show?

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

Two words:

Tiffany.

Bikini.

Replace Lee

with MEE

Old 08-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Steve863

I'd like to see one of these famous deer slayers like Jordan, Waddell, etc. go into an area like North Maine or the Adirondacks of NY and see if they could bag a buck close in antler size to what they shoot in Texas, Alberta or Saskatchewan. Maine and the Adirondacks also hold some big racked bucks, but putting one down will not be nearly as easy at it is in the high priced areas these guys hunt. If they would happen to put a buck like that down, I would take my hat off to them. I have a hunch however that they wouldn't get to see my balding head under my hat because these guys are far from super hunters who can bag big bucks in areas that aren't swarming with them.
I agree with most of the statement.I don't know anything aboutthe last sentence.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: adirondackhunter

ORIGINAL: Steve863

I'd like to see one of these famous deer slayers like Jordan, Waddell, etc. go into an area like North Maine or the Adirondacks of NY and see if they could bag a buck close in antler size to what they shoot in Texas, Alberta or Saskatchewan. Maine and the Adirondacks also hold some big racked bucks, but putting one down will not be nearly as easy at it is in the high priced areas these guys hunt. If they would happen to put a buck like that down, I would take my hat off to them. I have a hunch however that they wouldn't get to see my balding head under my hat because these guys are far from super hunters who can bag big bucks in areas that aren't swarming with them.
I agree with most of the statement.I don't know anything aboutthe last sentence.
How about they come to Seagrove NC and do the same. LoL

Old 08-22-2008, 04:11 PM

Staged on my dads property in SE Kansas. A real hunt, not knowing what to expect. No editing. Even video of me chasing the tresspassers and road hunters off.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:35 PM

I start my hunt 3 or 4 days before firearm season with 10 yr old bow. If that doesnt work I get my 1971 Rem 700 6mm.If that dont work, there's next year. It works like this, A farmer that leases my dads property called one evening (he's 70 some yrs old). He wanted to tell me about the biggest Buck he ever saw as he was leaving the proerty. This guy has farmed his whole life, for him to say that must be something.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Entertainment, if i didn't i wouldn't watch them.....
Old 08-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would like to see more shows like Eastmans with Cameron Hanes. I like the way he hunts public land like everybody else, and still manages to get trophy animals.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I want an average person, like you and me to hunt on public land, showing people what to do in certain situations. None of these big time hunters who hunt on ranches that are specially designed to grow deer that the normal person will never see in their lifetime. Thats the perfect show.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to see them work all year round. Not having someone else setting up their stands or anything. I do alot to get ready and I do alot of sitting and waiting. Lets see them hunt countless weekends, not just say "this is the last day of the hunt". Probably be pretty boring shows though.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

A few days hunting deep woods public land at - 30. Would just like others see the conditions I hunt in every year. Oh, and Tiffany in a bikini waiting by a fireplace lieing on a bearskin rug,in a little log cabin waiting to warm me up at the end of the day (thanks for the idea ipscshooter).

Quick Reply: What Do You Want From a Hunting Show?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.