Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Hunting - Auburn Alabama Area

Old 08-20-2008, 04:12 PM

Default RE: Deer Hunting - Auburn Alabama Area

Hi
This is kelly hopes, Hunting is a very bad acitivity .speacially deer hunting . the government should take necessary action to protect them.To leave freely.
================================================== ==============================
kellyhopes
Pennsylvania Drug Treatment
Old 08-20-2008, 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: kellyhopes

Hi
This is kelly hopes, Hunting is a very bad acitivity .speacially deer hunting . the government should take necessary action to protect them.To leave freely.
================================================== ==============================
kellyhopes
Pennsylvania Drug Treatment

Blah blah blah ... go hug a tree. Deer hunting is good for Farmers crops to keep the pop. in check and great on my dinner table
Old 08-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Transcends, they don't know the first thing about wildlife conservation and an environment's carrying capacity. They just wantsomebody to "hear" them, and feel like they belong to a certain group.They don't realize that at one time around 1930 when the white-tailed deerpopulation in the U.S. was at it's lowest around 300,000, it wasUS theHUNTERSalong withconservation ecologists who pushed the government tostart the process which wouldallow the white-tailed deer to thrive again. Nowadays, theU.S. deer population is over 30 MILLION thanks to US, not them,and IS overpopulated in many regions. Overpopulation means they exceed their environment's carrying capacity. The food, water,and habitat that is already in the area cannot possibly support the numbers of deer in some places,it's just not possible no matter how much those idiots complain and picket.If it wasn't for US back then, the deer would be extinct today.....and if it wasn't for US now, they would be way overpopulated causing mass crop damage and endangering drivers much more, which in turn would lead to other costly affects. We are actually doing the environment much more good by hunting WITHIN THE LAWS, than they are doing by standing on the side of the road holdingsigns and putting excess carbon dioxide in the air! It's a proven fact that automobiles kill more deer each year than guns do, that's a fact. Don't give em the time of day bud, just do your thing. We got bigger things to worry about as a country, like the overpopulation of the entire world by us humans, including Anti's! I could ramble on forever about this, drives me insane.

Carrying Capacity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity
Old 08-20-2008, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

I could ramble on forever about this, drives me insane.

Carrying Capacity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity
Me too, the only reason I can't help but to post a rebuttle... no matter how vague it was.

However, to each their own I hold no ill will against the Anit's ... I just wish they wouldlearn a bitthemselves before they pop off @ the mouth.