Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 True Opinions on Hunting Shows! >

True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

Old 08-07-2008, 11:01 PM

Default RE: True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE!

98% of them are just a 30 minute crappy infomercial.

MT, you forgot to mentionour ultra light weight titanium and carbon fiber treestand that is so airweight that you were able to climb into that ultra skyscraping tree so you could use those Zeiss armor coated binos to see that deer at 641 yards. Forget again and we might have to pull our sponsorship.

I do enjoy Eastmans quite a bit. Those guys actually hunt public landon that show.
Dangit bigbulls, why you always gotta hold my feet to the fire like this..... I only forgot that one thing !! Besides, you don't sponsor me for much but that dang 39 pound ultra light stand .... You won't even give me no steps to get up to it..... I'm still having to use that old knotted rope from gym class to get up to it....

Everybody's a critic !!!

MET

Old 08-07-2008, 11:04 PM

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

i like em depends on the show i just dont like the commercials constantly the only thing i dont like about the shows is when they show the animal die i dont mind them showing the hit without it the show would be stupid it isnt always like that in some cases its a drop dead kill or a runaway in the woods and find kill personally i dont mind watching the animals die cause i see it all the time when i go hunting it doesnt bother me its just the impression it makes on others (non hunters) i was watching a hunting show one time and they shot a bull elk it ran down the hill started rolling on its back struggling and some of my relatives couldnt bear it they turned their heads away from the tv didnt mind it but i just thought about the impact it would make on a anti hunter or a animal lover to see it and it would make them think were heartless killers (which were not) as i said its doesnt bother me they just dont have to record it for the sake of watchers of the show just my opinion..........oh and nice to see somebody from Louisiana on huntingnet! i hunt inRuston Louisianabut live in North Louisiana

Hey brother, I'm in your front yard, up in El Dorado..... with Superstrutter betwixt us... small world.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Downsouth13

Lousiana is getting deep on here. I hunt down in Clinton and St. Francisville near Baton Rouge. I just acquired 400 acres up north in Farmerville...... Hunting shows are no longer informative. A person who is new to hunting can't learn from these new shows...
Nice to know ya Downsouth.... I was in the swamp last Nov. at Tiger Stadium..... you know where that is don't ya ??? Thats where the Razorbacks beat LSUUUUU by 2 in the 3rd O.T.

WooooooHoooooo Go Hogs .........

MET

Old 08-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well, if you would mention us on TVonce in a while we could talk about gettin yousome tree steps.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:18 PM

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

Well, if you would mention us on TVonce in a while we could talk about gettin yousome tree steps.

OK Ok ya slave driver .... I'll be sure to mention big bulls " ultra light weight titanium and carbon fiber treestand that is so airweight that you were able to climb into that ultra skyscraping tree "

and if I forget one I'll make it the Butt picker delux Deere-E- ere ..... I never use the dang thing anyway...... thats just gross !!!!!

You happy now...[:'(]

MET

P.S. -- I just got 2 sets of steps from ya on my own ... and had to pay for them myself, or have ya already forgotten? ..... But I am looking at the Big Dog stands carefully, compairing to the Gorilla. But that is a sweet price on the Millinnium M100 Hang on..... One day ..... Or you could just sponsor me with a couple of those.........LOL........
Old 08-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Downsouth13, MichaelT and bayou buckslayer, we all are hunting within 40 miles of each other. Looks like we may need to get together sometime. BTW Downsouth, my wifes sister and husband live in Clinton. Small world aint it.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Spike

LOUISIANA HUNTERS UNITE and crush the evil forces on HNI!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Spike

Arkansas I hate LSU...... So congrats! I hope yall beat them again..
Old 08-07-2008, 11:23 PM

I could go for that !!!

Old 08-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Downsouth13

Arkansas I hate LSU...... So congrats! I hope yall beat them again..
Man, and I thought you were my brother[:-].

Quick Reply: True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.