Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

C'Mere Deer

Old 07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: C'Mere Deer

Tried it.
It didn't work. (that I could tell)
Lost $25 to find out it didn't work.
Wontbuy itagain.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

I tried the C'mere deer last year and didnt see anything better than jsut having corn spread out.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

It should be called "Come back here deer" that stuff is garbage.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

Did hank parker think that no one would find out that c'mere deer is a big joke I myself got suckered into buying it. Man he sure lost his credability with that one.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't say. Both are illegal to use as "bait" in Alabama.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mojotex

Can't say. Both are illegal to use as "bait" in Alabama.
It's illegal to hunt over "bait". Not 100% positive it's illegal to put it out during off-season or even during seasons if you don't hunt over it. I'd have to look it up but I'm sure it's legal unless you hunt over it or on avisible trailleading to it.....somethin like that. If a game warden finds a pile of corn or other "bait' on your property, he won't bust you unless you're hunting over it, I've asked them. I don't feed corn during the season though so it doesn't affect me.Puttin out a cornpile is doing more bad than good, and you'll likely never see much action b/c the deer are gonna eat it all at night. I've done it during the off-season ever since game cams came out, just to get pictures of possible targets growin their newracks each year. A few times I tried stuff like cmere deer b/c I just wanted to see how the deer responded to these new "wonder baits", so I put some out in front of a camera. None of the crap works anyways so it's useless as a bait, don't waste your time and money. It is however legal to hunt over white salt in Alabama,butnothing beats sittin by a big white oak or persimmon tree!!! That's the best"bait" you'll find.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Fork Horn

I tried it. Even put a camera on it. Deer completely ignored it.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Typical Buck

Georgia it has to be complely gone for a minimum of 10 days before you can hunt that spot. OR You have to hunt at a minimum of 200 yards away out of the line of sight from the "bait". If the "bait" or mineral is obsorbed into the ground (as it was explained to me by our local warden) it is legal. So, I tried the liquid C'Mere Deer. But it still sucked. I couldn't figure out how to use the powder in a legal way so I didn't bother. I had a guy that took up his corn feeder and went back to hunt that spot two weeks later and got a ticket from the warden because the warden had been out 5 days before the hunt andfound "a few" drops of corn still on the ground. I understandthe lawand actually agree to keep it fair chase. But it makes it difficult when you have to get up every single drop.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:21 PM

So nobody had bucks eating stumps?
Old 07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Typical Buck

So nobody had bucks eating stumps?
LMAO

Quick Reply: C'Mere Deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.