Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Madder than hell at my wife and mother in law.  Free hunt. >

Madder than hell at my wife and mother in law. Free hunt.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Madder than hell at my wife and mother in law. Free hunt.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Madder than hell at my wife and mother in law. Free hunt.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/texas8point/fredrusty.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/texas8point/100_1475a.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/texas8point/fred.jpg

My father in law, MY FRIEND died 5 weeks ago. I sat with hin and watched him die the last week of his life. It was terrible, but i loved him. After 20 years of hunting together, the last 3 yearsI drove himt to his stand, made sure he was in good, talked on the radio's to him and picked him up every day, morning and night, loaded and skinned a deer if he shot one, WHY, cause thats what your supossed to do for your true friends. Anyone who wouldn't do it for a true friend isn't really a friend. I know the friends I hunt with would do it for me.
Tell your wife thats what he lives for......my father in law was 64. He wasn't ready to die. He had so much want left in him, he wasn't ready and it pains me to think about it. Bad liver and kidney's got him.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Spike

GO FOR IT!!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

my wife told me there's no way in hell she'll allow me to put a hawg on the wall. this year i'm going to shoot a big'n, have it mounted AND hang it in our bedroom

My wife said the same thing!

Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Typical Buck

Wifes are replaceable, hunting trips are not, once they are gone, they are lost forever.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have the same situation with my 81 year old stepfather. After my mother died, he started going around with another woman (who is a good person), but she has him convinced that if he goes hunting he will get hurt. We usually hunt out of climbers, but I bought a ground blind with the intention of him using it as well as my kids when I take them hunting. He still doesn't want to go out, even though he showed some interest in getting out on the leases this spring. I live five hours away, so I don't know if he did or not.

If I ever get to that point, I hope someone puts me out of my misery. I don't know what life would be like without hunting and fishing.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are huge issues for me .....in the whole "Asking permission" from my wife or her mother. Tell her your going and be done with it. I quit listening to my mother in law the day she became my mother in law.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

COWBOY UP SON! Did you get neutered at an early age! Rock out with your C@ck out! It might be his last hunt!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Fork Horn

It is easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask forpermission. Get him to the side and tell him a good sneaky plan to get him out there. If he agrees, then go for it. It will also give him something to look foward to. Do not let the ladies make his decisions. Talk to him and let him decide. As a nurse, he needs things to look foward to and enjoy or he will give up. Personally,I'd rather go out happy than misirable.

mello
Old 07-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Spike

I agree with NH306. Ifa spouse (HE/SHE)Say's you can't do something you love to do. They don't love you!!!!!!!! GO,GO,GO!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

If your Father In-Law wants to go Hunting...then make a planto sneak out to go hunting,just be careful and have a good time! Its no different than going to town and sitting in a Park....only you get to shoot at something!When I get older and can't get out in the woods I hope I have a Son In-law that cares as much as you do about yours to take me out and set me iup in a ground blind to go hunting...I couldn't enjoy life if I couldn't be out in the woods!

Quick Reply: Madder than hell at my wife and mother in law. Free hunt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.