Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Should I?

Old 06-04-2008, 12:14 AM

Default RE: Should I?

Well if it's buck only then take me out of the contest, my chances of shooting a buck are slim to none where i will be hunting.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

Everybody just calm down about the contest and whether or not you will see/harvest bucks. CALM DOWN.

Again, the underlying reason for the contest is to interact with other deer hunters across the country and to have a real sense of community on the forum. My concern isn't whether or not you actually kill old mossy horns - just get out in the woods and enjoy the experience. And report back to us in regards to what you saw, etc.

Just want ya'll to calm down for now. We have plenty of time and will get this all sorted out. If I can be of any assistence, please do not hesitate to let me know.

TDWW
Old 06-04-2008, 10:25 AM

Personaly I would be focused more on killing deer than I would be with internet contests.

It's a little soon to be deciding where to enter a buck that is still walking around somewhere.