Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I Just Have A Gift - Game Within >

I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Old 05-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Some of you sent me personal messages asking me if I was ever tempted to use my gifts for personal gain....given the current economic downturn and the fact that American want a change politically, would I ever be tempted to use my gifts for personal gain, especially in times of uncertainty?

Tempted? Yes. Without a doubt. However.....I can't say this without sounding arrogant and elitist. But, it is the truth. Remember Secretariat? 1973. Triple Crown winner. Greatest horse ever. That horse had an almost god-like hold of people. It was, to put it bluntly, different. No, DIFFERENT. For years people wondered what was the "key" that made it unlike anything the world had ever seen. Well, the mystery was revealed one day.

I have never met my equal. No one can possibly understands the depths of my mind. I can tell what people think. What they are going to do. WHEN they are going to do it. EVEN BEFORE THEY DO. It's like I am reading a book that no one else has access to for a few years. I am that good. Look, I will hang out with friends, engage in small talk, discuss the games, chicks, etc., etc. But, it is boring.

I have long lost any sense of fascination with the future. Others, however, cling to it. Advice is nothing more than nostalgia. And that is fine as the masses function like robots and live. Change that, they exist. I am the future because I know the future. It frustrates me to no end when people talk about what they think and and how it might happen. I swear at times I want to TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT I HAVE. But, that would be useless. It would also be mean of me.

Look, I'm the best. I could do anything I wanted to in this world but I will never use my gift for personal gain. Never. Kinda my gift back to the Man upstairs. Call it corny or whatever but I made that vow years ago about a week after nearly dying from the water moc. As the years have come and gone I don't really consider it a gift.

Back to Secretariat. He revealed his secret on the operating table after he was put down. All those who saw it were amazed. Come to find out his heart was twice as big as an average race horse. He just had a bigger motor than everyone else.

I just have a bigger motor than everyone else. And America will find its own way out of her mess. I owe it to the future.

Walking in restaurants. Pumping gas. Those are every day activities. I am fine doing that, but what goes through my head to some of you would be like making love to a beautiful woman in a porta potty. Filthy, smelly, and pleasure all built into one.

[blockquote][/blockquote]
Old 05-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

what exactly are your gifts? you sound kind of crasy to me.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

What am I missing here?? Either you are above the rest mentally, or have yet to come back from an acid trip. I was always taught that the sign of a truely intelligent man was one whorealized how dumb they really were. I also always place high value on the ability to learn and adapt over those who are stuck with what they have learned. But what does this have to do with deer hunting anyways?????
Old 05-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

millagerobert,

I can tell from your post two things:

1) You do not know how to change the oil in your truck and have never taken the time to learn

2) Sometimes, at night before bed you do not brush your teeth and its due to laziness more than anything else

Guys, I can see "the game within the game" and there is nobody better. Period.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

millagerobert,

I can tell from your post two things:

1) You do not know how to change the oil in your truck and have never taken the time to learn

2) Sometimes, at night before bed you do not brush your teeth and its due to laziness more than anything else

Guys, I can see "the game within the game" and there is nobody better. Period.
Uhmm, wrong on both counts, started changing oil in trucks beforeI could legally drive them, and laziness is not a gene I posses (unless I find a nice flat rock on a high mountain lake in the sun with a perfect August breeze) but nice try. I am on these forums to talk hunting and other outdoor sports, not to argue about the ability of an individual to have total omniscience.I will be the first to give credit to an individuals abilitywhen credit is due, but a random post of ones all knowing ability leaves them open for being asked to prove it. Proof is in the Puddin' Also if god has given you these gifts that can help your fellow man and you don't use them, then who is Lazy?????
Old 05-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chill boyz, TDWW just loves to pull the chain.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good to have you posting again ole buddy, really missed your insight, sadly, and i'm sure you already realize this but you attempts here to help most will be futile[&o], most are so wrapped up in there own little bastian of living that the "real world" is passing them by, most have there head stuck in the sand. out of the goodness of your heart you try to enlighten people and they just turn a deaf ear[&o], their loss..

some folks just don't appriciate greatness, keep doing what your doing, i know its tough and i admire you doing all you do W/O seeking personal gain, but your only dealt what you can handle

BTW, Happy CMD

Take care
Old 05-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bugsNbows

Chill boyz, TDWW just loves to pull the chain.
Lives alone in the woods,sits on the porch at night thinking about life,sleeps in Walmart parking lots remembering his youth.Probably pulling more than a chain
Old 05-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry if I became a little offended, just don't like to be called lazy by someone I don't know and who doesn't know me. I am always open to advice and help, but I also always question the source of the advice and don't take to blindly believing what I am told by others, since people almost always have a hidden agenda of their own(not all but most). Just on here to spur debate, discussion is healthy. I will read through your past posts to maybe find out more about what you are talking about, and this greatness title others have layed at your feet. I try to never stick my head in the sand, but I don't know how I am being enlightend by being called names.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

He's back ladys and gentlemen Go TD go,,,,Love it!!

Quick Reply: I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.