Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I Just Have A Gift - Game Within >

I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Old 06-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

arrogant dueschebag
You haven't been around here long enough to understand.
I've been around long enough and I agree with bowmanaj!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

bowmanaj,

I can tell two things from your post:

1) You are not good at "do it yourself" projects around the house and most of the time just hire somebody else to do the work.

2) When you were young, the other kids did not include you in their games because you were a mam's boy and always ran off tattling on them for minor infractions (things like using smokeless tobacco).

Guys, I am the best when it comes to seeing the "game within the game." bowmanaj had no idea I could literally look into his world and tell why he is the way he is. Some call it a gift, but honestly I would rather not have been chosen.

Never will I use it for personal gain. You have my word on that.
Ialso have the gift! I can see into your world Topdawg. Wait I'm getting a vision.... I see a funny looking little man on his computer! Wait...what's he doing now? Ah come on Topdawg, you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that kind of chit!!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hahaha
Old 06-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Fork Horn

All this talk about the gift! Lets see some more pics.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Some of you sent me personal messages asking me if I was ever tempted to use my gifts for personal gain....given the current economic downturn and the fact that American want a change politically, would I ever be tempted to use my gifts for personal gain, especially in times of uncertainty?

Tempted? Yes. Without a doubt. However.....I can't say this without sounding arrogant and elitist. But, it is the truth. Remember Secretariat? 1973. Triple Crown winner. Greatest horse ever. That horse had an almost god-like hold of people. It was, to put it bluntly, different. No, DIFFERENT. For years people wondered what was the "key" that made it unlike anything the world had ever seen. Well, the mystery was revealed one day.

I have never met my equal. No one can possibly understands the depths of my mind. I can tell what people think. What they are going to do. WHEN they are going to do it. EVEN BEFORE THEY DO. It's like I am reading a book that no one else has access to for a few years. I am that good. Look, I will hang out with friends, engage in small talk, discuss the games, chicks, etc., etc. But, it is boring.

I have long lost any sense of fascination with the future. Others, however, cling to it. Advice is nothing more than nostalgia. And that is fine as the masses function like robots and live. Change that, they exist. I am the future because I know the future. It frustrates me to no end when people talk about what they think and and how it might happen. I swear at times I want to TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT I HAVE. But, that would be useless. It would also be mean of me.

Look, I'm the best. I could do anything I wanted to in this world but I will never use my gift for personal gain. Never. Kinda my gift back to the Man upstairs. Call it corny or whatever but I made that vow years ago about a week after nearly dying from the water moc. As the years have come and gone I don't really consider it a gift.

Back to Secretariat. He revealed his secret on the operating table after he was put down. All those who saw it were amazed. Come to find out his heart was twice as big as an average race horse. He just had a bigger motor than everyone else.

I just have a bigger motor than everyone else. And America will find its own way out of her mess. I owe it to the future.

Walking in restaurants. Pumping gas. Those are every day activities. I am fine doing that, but what goes through my head to some of you would be like making love to a beautiful woman in a porta potty. Filthy, smelly, and pleasure all built into one.

[blockquote][/blockquote]

BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE .....

dd

Old 06-05-2008, 07:12 AM

This guy is crazy as a loon! Okay, if the proof is in the pudding, then let's see some. I'd be interested in seeing your grades, your SAT scores, and your collegedegrees (all of which I would share in return). You don't sound like someone with any gifts, except that of ignorance (it is bliss). You, sir, are a complete dumbass!
Old 06-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

He may be crazy, or he may have got exactly what he was after, a post with lots of replies. Still not quite sure what this post has to do with deer hunting, but it has provided me with a few minutes of entertainment durring otherwise mundane days of staring out my office window. Here is another pic for double Lung.
This is a buck we saw a couple weeks back, in the Selway backcountry while on a spot and stalk bear hunt. You can see his velvet nubs starting to grow. He appeared to have scars all over his back, most likely the survivor of a cougar encounter, since there were many kills in the area. For a larger image you can click on the photo on my blog, the address is below.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Site Buck Guru

TDWW,
Nobody suckers them in like you do! You certainly do demand respect!

Good to hear from you
Keep up the good work.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GregH

TDWW,
Nobody suckers them in like you do! You certainly do demand respect!

Good to hear from you
Keep up the good work.
And really--isn't that what it's all about?Respect given
Old 06-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only gift I personally want to hear about on this site is the Gift to Kill 180+ Bucks!! (or maybe the gift to date Supermodels)
The true question lies within your response. If you could only have one or the other, which would it be?

Quick Reply: I Just Have A Gift - Game Within

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.