Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I am a Red Neck and Southern as they Come >

I am a Red Neck and Southern as they Come

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I am a Red Neck and Southern as they Come

Old 05-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I am a Red Neck and Southern as they Come

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

1) never use skoal bandits, only CHEAP fine cut snuff(bandits only for sissies and wimps)
2) like to wear bandannas. they are cooler than hats
3) Have trouble understanding why people wear those sissy pastel pants tofootball games. Just makes you look gay.

Also important to consider -
- Live alone in the woods
- Buy second hand clothes to save money
- Eat ham sandwiches
- Drink cokes
- 16 inch guns
- 320 bench
- 2,000 crunches a day (As I get older the number must increase to keep the abs looking as good as they do)
- Drive a truck with 243, 500 miles on it
- Sit on my porch at night and think about life
- Get very sad when I drive across the country and sleep in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart (or something like it) and remember my youth

I've had a decent run but nothing lasts forever
Almost sounds like a Suicide note...
Old 05-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

....There were 50 holes in that ole tin roof.....

....Me and my family were living proof.....

....People who forgot about poor white trash.......

If that ain't country I'll kiss you a$$.....

Old 05-30-2008, 03:16 PM

You skipped a part!!!!haha

Mama, shes ol' far beyond her time......

From chopping tobacco, i seen her cryin.....

And when blood started flowing from her callust hands and it hurt me......

She'd just keep workin tryin to help the old man.....

to the end of the row and back again........

Shes been through hell since junior went to jail.....

But when the lights go out she aint never failed to get down on her knees and pray, cuz she loves him.....

Told all the nieghbors he was off in the war fighting for freedom, hes good to the core and shes proud.....

Now our place was a graveyard for automobiles.....

at the end of the porch there was four stacks of wheels and tires for sale for a dollar a two, cash......

....There were 50 holes in that ole tin roof.....

....Me and my family were living proof.....

....People who forgot about poor white trash.......

If that ain't country I'll kiss you a$$.....

Now!!!! thats a country song!!!! YEEEHAWWWW!!!!!

Old 05-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure there are different levels and versions of being a True RedNeck but no matter how you put it you just can't beat a good Ol Honest Country Boy or Girl!

I have several good Friends that are way more Country than me that I would trust them with my life and they have been great friends through good times and the bad times.I've had a great time reading all the replies in this Post!
Old 06-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

haha
Old 06-04-2008, 11:41 PM

Great! To top it all off we have to wonder what the law makers are going to change for next year. I have tried to contact my local game warden at www.gamewarden.us and found a couple of them rednecks as well!

www.gamewarden.us
Old 06-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I have been asleep at the wheel.Just read this post WTH is he smoking?? I want some----
16 inch guns?Here ya go my friend this what I look like in my gym,that is 1100lbs on the leg sled 10 reps and no blood.Come workout with me!!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Fork Horn

Dood.. you made me piss my pants.. hahaa hahahahaha

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Ya well I met my wife at the family reuinion at the county fair, she was eating a corn dog, leaning against the ferris wheel making it tilt. Then we had ourreception at wal-mart (easier to exchange the gifts). My favorite kind of beer is an open one. A shirt that says " I hunt because I cant hear my wife from my treestand". Ive got a shotgun a rifle and a 4 wheel drive. 3 legged, one eyeddog named Jake a belly full of beer and a opposum in a sack. the only snakeI have is on the grill. Have a sign on my door that says "Warning, Im blind, deaf and I have a gun" nailed to my trailer that is leaning at a 34deg angle on a slope. Where the hell did the wife go anywho......now thats redneck....
Old 06-11-2008, 06:24 PM

^ good ol' boys from the south is the same thing as a redneck atleast around here it is, and i am proud i'm one of em
Old 06-11-2008, 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: bryant1

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

Sorry, but I have to reply. I don't know why we're having a "Who's more redneck" contest, but some of these things have nothing to do with redneck and I doubt that many of you have ever seen a true redneck. RUGER seems to know what he's talkin about, maybe because he's a fellow Alabamian, but he's right when he says most people around here don't consider people like him country. You boys on here ain't seen bonified true "Redneck". Are some of you saying that if you don't benchpress a sh*tload of weight you aint redneck? That's hilarious, because being physically big aint got a thing to do with it. Also, being a Redneck and being "Southern" are two totally different things. I'm extremely "Southern", hence the name, and I'm a redneck in some ways also, but I don't wanna get into that cause I aint tryin to prove how red my neck is. Lemme just clarify a few "thangs". Driving a tractor doesn't make you a redneck, it just means you have larger areas and fields to tend to and it would be more efficient to use a larger machine. Dipping skoal or whatever your brand of choice only makes you redneck if you don't own a toothbrush, you sleep with a hawgleg in your mouth, you're missing most teeth, the teeth you have left are stained dark yellow, and you spit in natural light cans. .....I'm guilty of the last. Just b/c you have a bunch of guns dont make you a redneck, those crazy kids that shoot up schools usually own an arsenal of weapons and they are far from a redneck. Wearing camo doesnt make you any more of a redneck than if you just wear a white tshirt and jeans.....I know many old men who have killed more deer than any of us while wearing overalls and beat up tennis shoes. I grew up ten minutes from the Talladega Superspeedway and have been to every single race since I was 11. I just recently stopped going because its too predictable. Anyways, I have seen REDNECK. Have you ever seen a drunk pregnant woman with a cig hangin out her mouth run bare-footed across a highway in front of traffic just to pull her shirt up for some Dale Earnhardt SR. beads??? Didnt think so. You ever sat next to a couple during a race and watched them smoke 2 packs of cigarettes and drink a gallon of vodka and orange juice during the first half of the race, then commenced to yelling at each other about who was better Jeff Gordon or Dale Jr., then see the woman be carried out on a stretcher after passing out, and the husband stayed for the race and cut his jeans off into shorts.....one leg being way shorter than the other....? Thats redneck. I saw an old man with a huge homemade (looked like it was done in jail) Dale Sr. tattoo on his arm attack a guy in a Jeff Gordon painted wheelchair for saying Dale Sr. was a dead a*s and he's glad he hit the wall. I could go on for days, but it would probably shock most of yall here. Come down here for the fall race at Talladega and walk around the campgrounds, you'll see a redneck or two.....especially if it rains, it's like nothing you'll ever see in your life. Don't get me wrong, there may be a few true necks on this forum, but from what I've read, yall aint got a clue.

That's more descriptive of whitetrash than redneck. Redneck is a term that wasa descriptive term of people in the fields who would work all day long and their necks would be sunburned. They usually were honest, hardworking, people who had been raised farming or physical laboring for a living. They usually dont have much but they worked hard for everything that they have.

I guess the term redneck just has different connotations for different people[&:]....
Yeah the true defination of a redneck, is a southern farmer who's neck is red cause they are in the fields all day long. what southernstrut said to me atleast was whitetrash a redneck does have alittle class. also a redneck to has a certain personality, not just the way they dress or what they do.

Quick Reply: I am a Red Neck and Southern as they Come

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.