Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana.......... >

Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

Old 05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

ORIGINAL: kharrison

ORIGINAL: johnnybravoo77

Many people tame or domesticate wolves and breed them. Do a search for wolf pups for sale and you get plenty of results. I dont think I would want one , but I guess a lot of people do.
YouCANNOTDomesticate a wild animal by raising it from when it was young. It still has wild in it and will always be wild.

Well apparently some people can keep them around long enough to breed. Whether they are domesticated or not, a lot of people are breeding them and selling the pups. Most are half breed with other dogs.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

I'll take a full blooded wolf as a pet any day. They don't scare me. I'm more scared of spiders lol.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: kharrison

ORIGINAL: johnnybravoo77

Many people tame or domesticate wolves and breed them. Do a search for wolf pups for sale and you get plenty of results. I dont think I would want one , but I guess a lot of people do.
YouCANNOTDomesticate a wild animal by raising it from when it was young. It still has wild in it and will always be wild.
I used to have a deer I found when it was only a few days old, I had it for four years it was as tame as a dog. I think it died of phumonia
Old 05-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats Crazy . I live in SW Ohio and have property in SE Indiana. Never heard anything about that until now.. Interesting..
Old 05-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

i dunno about that

Old 05-23-2008, 01:39 PM

By the pictures i seen those dont look like natural timber wolves more like coydogs or hybrid wolves look close at the feet a timber wolf has a much larger foot then the pictures i seen of the 2 shown in another forum.

MrGobbler
Old 05-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: crokit

It takes a game biologist, not a game warden to difinitively make that call. I highly doubt this story. Put it in the category of cougars in Maryland!!

In fact, send us the link to the newspaper article/story. Surely the media was notified. Y,R!
Everything else this dude (bristowboy)posts up here is a pile of chit.... no reason to take this one as anything other than that.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:58 PM

lets all grab our pitchforks and rifles and scour the hills killing all wolf-looking animals before we wake up tomorrow to a wasteland of dead deer and wolfpups.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:31 AM

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

I'll take a full blooded wolf as a pet any day. They don't scare me. I'm more scared of spiders lol.
Have you seen the damage a bored weimaraner can do? I can't imagine the mischief a wolf would get into.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

ORIGINAL: crokit

It takes a game biologist, not a game warden to difinitively make that call. I highly doubt this story. Put it in the category of cougars in Maryland!!

In fact, send us the link to the newspaper article/story. Surely the media was notified. Y,R!
Everything else this dude (bristowboy)posts up here is a pile of chit.... no reason to take this one as anything other than that.

SwampCollie: You've probably stated the most accurate post of them all!! LOL

Quick Reply: Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.