Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Gear Gift

Old 05-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Gear Gift

ORIGINAL: whitetaildreamer

Thermocell (bug control) withsome refills would be appreciated. A range finder is something he may not have. Just leave yourself with enough money to buy a new bikini in comoflauge. Even though it may be for you, it really is for him. What a great way to say, I support your hobby honey.
I agree with that entire statement.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Fork Horn

CAMO Bikini is a Def. and/or the CAMO night time garment.. they sexy silk night gown thingy they got.. and DEF. the CABELAS Gift Card.. dont get the RichardsSportingGoods. i got two of them 100 and 125 and i cant use them cuz they sell crap.. im waiting for the right sale to come up.. but CABELAS would be the best way to go! u can get an email gift certificate from there.. i got one last month.. for my bday.. by far the best gift i got from everyone.
-=]
Old 05-12-2008, 03:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

game cam!
Old 05-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

If he hasn't said anything completely specific, you are better off with a gift certificate. hunter's can be, and usually are very specific in exactly what they want, and often very brand loyal too. I'd get him something small, like the thermocell or maybe a box of ammunition (look at what kind he has and get exactly that) and give him the rest as a gift certificate. An addedtouch he may like is for you to ask to go with him while he picks out what he wants so it is a little more personal.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone notice that we have made suggestions and she hasn't returned yet with any feedback. Think she it out trying on bikini's?
Old 05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Perhaps she could send pictures and we can help her decide which bikini her boyfriend would like. We all are a helpful bunch aren't we?
Old 05-14-2008, 12:28 PM

HaHaHa...I just cant seem to find the right bikini! You all have been VERY helpful!! Thank you! I understand what everyone means when they say I should get a gift certificate because he can be pretty picky ! I am still thinking about getting him a double bull blind though...might go all out and get the new dark horse...need to do some more research. any suggestions on where to buy?? sales ever?? I just hate getting him a gift certificate because it doesnt seem like I did much work! but maybe as men, that doesnt matter much to you all!

You guys are awesome!! Thank you!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:15 PM

If he mentioned a blind, I don't think he would be upset at all with a new double bull blind.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: asommer

HaHaHa...I just cant seem to find the right bikini! You all have been VERY helpful!! Thank you! I understand what everyone means when they say I should get a gift certificate because he can be pretty picky ! I am still thinking about getting him a double bull blind though...might go all out and get the new dark horse...need to do some more research. any suggestions on where to buy?? sales ever?? I just hate getting him a gift certificate because it doesnt seem like I did much work! but maybe as men, that doesnt matter much to you all!

You guys are awesome!! Thank you!!!
Get the gift certificate. I promise you, he doesn't care how much effort you put in getting a gift, he's a male. We don't care.He will appreciate it. I definately don't want anyone else picking my hunting supplies out, and I'm sure he doesn't either. If he wants to buy a blind, he can, with his certificate. He can buy a good blind, a range finder, and a thermacell for $300, with his gift certificate. Give him the certificate.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with the Gift Certificate,but the ThermaCell,Range Finder and Blind are 3 very good idea's any Hunter would love to get...along with the Camo Bikini of course....and a Big Hug for all of us that helped You out asommer!

Your Boyfriend is very lucky to have someone that supports his Hunting Hobby!

Quick Reply: Hunting Gear Gift

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.