Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ted nugent

Old 05-04-2008, 09:00 PM

Default RE: ted nugent

I like Ted and enjoy his show. He is a little on the heavey side when it comes to the sponsers and I dont care too much forhis music video during the show.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

Who are any of you to say that the Nuge is bad for the sport, what in the world could give anyone that idea???
If you would actually read the thread, you would see the reasons why many don't like a self promoting hypocrite.

Steve
Now he's a hypocrite also? Holy cow! I don't even like Ted that much. I sure don't like his music. I don't even really like his show. I do however like the fact that he loves America and he's not a left winged liberal! I like the fact that he speaks his mind, right or wrong. I love the fact, that if you cut him with a knife he would bleed red,white and blue. I'm still not going to buy his CD's, and I'm still not gonna watch his show, but at least he's not afraid to stand up to the anti's! I forgot who said it first, but the anti's can kiss my ass also!

Edit-Tuco get's the credit for telling the anti's to kiss his ass! Good job Tuco!
Old 05-05-2008, 01:40 AM

Man, I haven't heard suchconflict over nothing since the last time I read a Glock vs 1911 forum...or was it semi-auto vs revolver?....maybe it was single action vs. double action....or bolt action vs. semi auto?

The greatest ally the anti-gunners have is the fact that pro-gunners will argue amongst each other at the drop of a hat over the most trivial things but the majority don't even belong to the NRA, or eqivalent organization. You aren't going to change anyone who is anti-firearm/hunting if you can't set your own personality aside for a moment and allow everyone their own opinions and tastes.
I'm willing to bet more typing was done here than on any letters sent to any political figures protesting the latest gun legislation. Wake up people...while we sit and spend hours debating who is doing what for hunting...or which caliber is best...or even who makes the best chili....THE OPPOSITION IS GAINING GROUND.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:17 AM
Typical Buck

Why, thank you Colorado Luckydog....you really can't reason with the anti-hunters, anti-gunners or the nature nazis.So I don't give them the time of day when they want to argue. They want you to think their way and no other, period.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you made a list of famous personalities that speak up for the right to hunt, it would be a very short list. I'm not a fan of his music, but at least Nugent is in the position to speak out for the right to hunt and bear armsto a large audience. I do wish he would chose his words for his message a little better sometimes. The anti hunting crowd loves to see internet threads like this that divide their opposition.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Listen if all yall just use them balls you got and say he*@ no I will not give up my guns, they cant take us all to jail. If they dont start on the streets takin em from the thugs and criminals first, there aint no way they're gettin my arsenal. We'll just start a revolution, we need one dad gummit, it's been a long time since we've had one. How do you think all revolutions began, with one person, then 100, then 1000, then a whooole lot more. Dont worry about these little nancies runnin around tryin to take your guns, hold on to those guns when they come knockin on your door."Stick to your Guns". They cant take em from all of us, its just impossible. As the great Charlie Daniels said, "Yall take em away from the criminals first I'll gladly give you mine." I aint no criminal, except to the deer and turkey nations. And if Iwasnt part of a HUGE hunting community in the US controlling the increasing population, deer and turkeys would be piled up in thesecommunist anti's yards. And I have to say again, The Nuge is an excellent guitarist. If you dont like at least one of his songs, you're communist. He's wild, rowdy, and extremely ballsy, just what we need for a fresh revolution. In fact, I'm actually writing Uncle Ted in on my Presidential ballot this year. God be with us if that Muslim or Hillary set foot in the oval office. Yall quit arguin over what Ted does for us hunters, he's doing more than you.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

Listen if all yall just use them balls you got and say he*@ no I will not give up my guns, they cant take us all to jail. If they dont start on the streets takin em from the thugs and criminals first, there aint no way they're gettin my arsenal. We'll just start a revolution, we need one dad gummit, it's been a long time since we've had one. How do you think all revolutions began, with one person, then 100, then 1000, then a whooole lot more. Dont worry about these little nancies runnin around tryin to take your guns, hold on to those guns when they come knockin on your door."Stick to your Guns". They cant take em from all of us, its just impossible. As the great Charlie Daniels said, "Yall take em away from the criminals first I'll gladly give you mine." I aint no criminal, except to the deer and turkey nations. And if Iwasnt part of a HUGE hunting community in the US controlling the increasing population, deer and turkeys would be piled up in thesecommunist anti's yards. And I have to say again, The Nuge is an excellent guitarist. If you dont like at least one of his songs, you're communist. He's wild, rowdy, and extremely ballsy, just what we need for a fresh revolution. In fact, I'm actually writing Uncle Ted in on my Presidential ballot this year. God be with us if that Muslim or Hillary set foot in the oval office. Yall quit arguin over what Ted does for us hunters, he's doing more than you.
Honestly, man that is the most ingorant bunch of cliche BS. Why do we need a revolution? Who is going to fight in it you and uncle Ted, you think you and your buddies can put down the United States military. As far as Ted goes, that guy never asked to be the spokesman for a hunting, he is a good TV personality and I dont know much about his music. Thats it.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Don't care for the fact that he hunts behind a high fence but other then that he is a tireless promoter of gun rights, hunting rights, and archery. He does a ton of work with kids, getting them involved in the shooting sports, hunting and the outdoors in general. Even though he is viewed by many (including hunters) as a bit of a hack, he at least is out there fighting the good fight. The surviving Nugent show was on VH1 or MTV (I can't remember which) and he was talking about the importance of hunting, how often do you think that message gets played on those stations? Also, if you don't love "Cat Scratch Fever" you are an a-hole! haha just kidding...kinda
Old 05-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Teds a great guy. He stands for what he believes in. He beleives in our country and believes that everything on this earth has its purpose. I like the fact that he has a big place in his heart for the children and gets them involved. Especially the disabled. He shows them that they can enjoy the things of every day life and gives them the chance to do it with him and his family. Uncle Ted for President!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Bottom line for me is, Ted does way more good than harm!

Quick Reply: ted nugent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.