HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Uncle Ted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/238990-uncle-ted.html)

n.florida hunter 03-24-2008 06:44 PM

Uncle Ted

It may have been a rerun BUT did anyone see him hunting on the Michigan preserve on oln last Tuesday? He shot a very good buck with his bow. The problem was that the deer had a yellow tag in his ear LOL. When the buck came out you could see it in his left ear and even when he shot you could see it BUT, once they had the deer on the ground looking at him there was no tag (HMM). I am not bashing uncle Ted but that was a little much for me.

kevin1 03-25-2008 03:54 AM

RE: Uncle Ted

Uncle Theodore is a well known advocate of pic 'n shoot farms(until the close up), but then he also crows about what a good shot he made on a gutshot buck. Draw your own conclusion.

kingvjack 03-25-2008 04:26 AM

That guys all money and BS, If he wasn't money he'd be all BS and in a trailor shoveling crap hunting spike bucks out back.

RugerM77.270 03-25-2008 06:32 AM

I saw the same thing and was going to post on it today as well. I like Ted he is fun to watch his enthusiam is priceless. The tag upset me as well though. Takingthe tagout said that he wasn't proud of what he had done and that he was trying to hide it. He claims that he doesn't care what people think of him, but that said the opposite.. I don't like shooting farm raised deer and calling it hunting.

bawanajim 03-25-2008 06:48 AM

Ted is the culmination of every thing that is wrong with hunting today.
Few people do I despise any more than those who so blatantly mock the values that I hold dear to my heart.[:@]
Ted is to hunting what cancer is to good health, a slow but deliberate death wish.

SHED HUNTER 365 03-25-2008 09:39 AM

Thats why we live in a free country. Hunting inmy mind is w/ the pursuer. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have never hunted in high fenced area, don't know if I will. But we as hunters need to ban together not squable amongst each other (thats what the antis want). We should be able to take deer behind fences, barns anywhere we want. Stick together we are all in this together no matter the personality.

salukipv1 03-25-2008 09:42 AM

haha, ya sometimes youll see him hunting deer and thena buffalo will walk by in the background. So really who cares?

bawanajim 03-25-2008 09:59 AM

ORIGINAL: SHED HUNTER 365

Thats why we live in a free country. Hunting inmy mind is w/ the pursuer. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have never hunted in high fenced area, don't know if I will. But we as hunters need to ban together not squable amongst each other (thats what the antis want). We should be able to take deer behind fences, barns anywhere we want. Stick together we are all in this together no matter the personality.
You feel free to worship Ted all you like,I think Rosie does as much forhunting as the egomaniac Ted. I see no reason tofall into your lemming like admiration of someone that I find to be despicable.

Charlie P 03-25-2008 10:23 AM

Shed hunter, I couldn't disagree more if we as hunters don't Police our own ranks we will all be lumped in with the Jimmy Hustons, Ted Nugentsand Neil Feathers. Then the goverment will step in and do just what they just did in Penn.

ABarOfSoap 03-25-2008 12:11 PM

thats pretty messed up of ted. If i had enough money to shoot a huge farm breed deer i would probly do it, as long as its an acutal hunt and not shooting fish in a barrel, but if i did i would not take the tag out, i would be proud.
And hey if he has millions to throw towards high fenced hunting and bringing exotic animals in than go ahead.