HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Is Bigfoot real? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/234715-bigfoot-real.html)

salukipv1 02-26-2008 08:01 PM

Is Bigfoot real?

Is he out there?

If he is and you saw him while hunting, do you shoot him? let him walk and be content knowing he's real?

Goodgrief 02-26-2008 08:12 PM

RE: Is Bigfoot real?

ORIGINAL: salukipv1

Is he out there?

If he is and you saw him while hunting, do you shoot him? let him walk and be content knowing he's real?
Don't know if he/she exists, wouldn't surprise meif it did. And if I seen him or her hunting, I would not shoot for two reasons. #1. I ain't gunna eat it, and #2. Ain't got no tag fer 'em.

backnaction34 02-26-2008 08:19 PM

I dont think hes real. i think the photos of him that people have taken are actually my x mother n law
brings up a question of my own though... I ve heard "tales" of a guy, in NC, who went hunting with his buds this past fall. When he got to his stand there was a Gorrila in his ladder stand.Getting to his stand before daylight, he shined his light up and there it was. After a long morning of Q&A the gamewarden informed them that it had escaped from a near by zoo many weeks prior. I was just wondering if this "tale" had any truth to it?

Its enough to make you check your stand before entering it ....huh?

Armybowhunter28 02-26-2008 08:24 PM

If you look at the video taken back in the 1970's where he is walking threw timber and the test that monster quest did and it makes you wonder if he is real. I would really like to see him, but I would not shoot him only take pics.

BigTiny 02-26-2008 09:00 PM

I don't think he's real, but if I saw him in the woods, I would shoot him. No way I'm telling a story like that without proof.

SouthDakotaHunter 02-26-2008 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: backnaction34

I dont think hes real. i think the photos of him that people have taken are actually my x mother n law
That's funny :D No, I don't think he's real either...

Bocajnala 02-26-2008 09:17 PM

i think they arereal...and I would shoot him a bunch..... with my camera...... i always carry a camera just in case I see big foot...or a cougar..... but I do think they are real

claydee 02-26-2008 09:43 PM

Not real, but if you did shoot him, the libs would probably string you up for murder 1st degree!:D

hillbilly archer 02-26-2008 10:00 PM

Not real, but if you did shoot him, the libs would probably string you up for murder 1st degree!
Yeah, if a person shot one, they would deserve to go to trial for murder since we all know it would be a person in a suit. Bigfoots don't exist.

salukipv1 02-26-2008 10:41 PM

Seriously thats a good point, probably why we don't have one on the ground.....don't want to take a shot at a man in a monkey suit. That would be murder, though on some monster show I saw them talking about how if bigfoot turned out to be a human relative in a sense, that would be killing a homo sapian, ie man, and therefore qualify as murder, pretty crazy.

My aunt sometimes speaks about a animal she and her brother saw jump across the road, northwoods of wis, near hayward, wasn't a deer, maybe a cat, dark, maybe black in color, fun to hear around a fire in a cabin etc....