Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
25.30%
No
31.33%
Not Sure ?
9.64%
Shoot him?
24.10%
Let him walk?
9.64%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Is Bigfoot real?

Old 02-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Is Bigfoot real?

I think there's SOMETHING out there. Too muchout therefor there to not be some kind of truth behind it. Just my thinking though, I also believe in aliens and all that good stuff too.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are stupid enough to go out dressed in a costume trying to look like bigfoot then get shot you deserve what you get. To the point of shooting one....I would have no problem shooting one for sake of science. Yeah you may get condemmed for shooting it but you would have solved the mystery. If there is one then there must be more. By shooting one then you would bring the attention for the need to protect the rest. The sacrafice of one may be the salvation for the others. Do I believe they exist? I don't really know to tell the truth. Anything is possible so it's hard for me to say no with out definite proof. Not to open another can of worms but even the bible addresses the issue of a man not believing unless he actually sees something himself...just ask Thomas. Sorry in advance if this reasoning offended anyone.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Personally, i dont believe in them.

But, I have a friend who swears him and hiswife saw one, or something that looked like a gorilla walking down the road this past year- I wouldnt believe it at all but his pregnant wife was with him and she saw it too- twice. He tried to get his scope on it and it dissapeared off the side of the road. They drove fast up to where they saw it and couldnt find any tracks (limerock road) or see it again. Suddenly about 100 yds down the road it appeared again and he jumped out and tried to get his scope on it, but it was too dark at this point. I forgot to mention we were running dogs and he wouldnt stay down therewithout us to catch his dogs- it freaked him out badly!There are reports from loggers who say they have seen something too. Oh, and down in the south we call them skunk apes- not Bigfoot.

If they exist i think someone would have shot one by now.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 AM
Typical Buck

Heck yeah he's real. He's in my living room right now eating a bowl of Captain Crunch and watching Spongebob. Why would you even think about shooting him. Last year he helped me drag a deer out, and has been living in my basement ever since. He smells a bit, but all in all he's a pretty cool dude.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:57 AM
Spike

1. I would shoot in a new york minute - and hold an auction for the rights to the story and body - major $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. I would like some clarifaction on the above sentence - But, I have a friend who swears him and his girlfriend saw one, or something that looked like a gorilla walking down the road this past year- I wouldnt believe it at all but his pregnant wife was with him and she saw it too

Your friend has some huge ballz to have the girlfriend and prenant wife together -
Old 02-27-2008, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AUTiger

1. I would shoot in a new york minute - and hold an auction for the rights to the story and body - major $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. I would like some clarifaction on the above sentence - But, I have a friend who swears him and his girlfriend saw one, or something that looked like a gorilla walking down the road this past year- I wouldnt believe it at all but his pregnant wife was with him and she saw it too

Your friend has some huge ballz to have the girlfriend and prenant wife together -
Just what I was thinking.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:40 AM

Yes I think big foot is real I would shoot it and sell it to scientist for MONEY!
Old 02-27-2008, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ID be scared to shoot him, because he looks like a guy in a gorrila suit, and i dont want to go to jail for murder.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't shoot him....couldn't afford the taxidermy bill.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

I actually think that there are laws on the books in at least one state in the northwest that would make it a crime to shoot a bigfoot. Wouldnt be an issue with me anyway because i am rarely out in the woods with enough gun to take on a 7 foot tall, 400 pound animal. I would much prefer the run like hell strategy[:-]

Quick Reply: Is Bigfoot real?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.