Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
25.30%
No
31.33%
Not Sure ?
9.64%
Shoot him?
24.10%
Let him walk?
9.64%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Is Bigfoot real?

Old 02-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is Bigfoot real?

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

I actually think that there are laws on the books in at least one state in the northwest that would make it a crime to shoot a bigfoot. Wouldnt be an issue with me anyway because i am rarely out in the woods with enough gun to take on a 7 foot tall, 400 pound animal. I would much prefer the run like hell strategy[:-]
Oregon had/hasone law against it(Dont ask me how i remember that- I am full of useless knowledge....)

Old 02-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Me too. There was a point in the early 80s when i think that i read most of the books written about bigfoot. Funny that the vast majority of these books just recycle the same reports, films, and photos to the extent that a book published in 2000 pretty much has the same content as one published in 1975. Ditto for the various film documentaries.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:31 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I think there are laws against profiting from a crime that you have been convicted of. And if you shoot him/her and there is no season or tag, that in fact would be a crime.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Goodgrief

If I'm not mistaken, I think there are laws against profiting from a crime that you have been convicted of. And if you shoot him/her and there is no season or tag, that in fact would be a crime.
Tell OJ that!

Well, I guess OJ was convicted, but he stil lost the civil suit
Old 02-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

Nah.. I don't buy it.. And I wouldn't shoot it if I saw it.. I would be trying to clear my vision..
Old 02-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Spike

He IS COMING RIGHT FOR US -- BANG!! - crying there was nothing i could do it was me or him -

Or -looked like he had a broken leg/wounded and i thought i would do him a favor - not like he can go to the hospital

Has no one ever watched south park
Old 02-27-2008, 12:59 PM

ORIGINAL: 36fan

ORIGINAL: Goodgrief

Tell OJ that!

Well, I guess OJ was convicted, but he stil lost the civil suit
He was aquitted of the criminal charges, he lost the civil case (money).
Old 02-27-2008, 02:45 PM

Don't shoot!!! Its actually your neighbor playing a trick on you. Which people in Northern Manitoba actually do.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:46 PM

Shoot it and get it mounted - full standing posse.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

I BET THERE IS A GUY ON JIGITY TRAIL THAT SHOT HIM AND THEN PUNCHED HIM IN HIS DAD GUM JAW! LOL

Quick Reply: Is Bigfoot real?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.