Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Crazy Monday Night

Old 02-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Crazy Monday Night

Great job young lady. Keep up the good work and practice, practice, practice. I believe females would make great Taxidermists as they tend to be more detail oriented and put emotion in their tasks. CONGRATS! Please keep us updated on your progress.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:48 AM

Good job on the mount and good luck on the other mount. What road did you find her on? MY uncle said he hit onein you neck of the woods a few days ago.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

good story! nice mount
Old 02-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Doe!
Old 02-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nkyhunter

Good job on the mount and good luck on the other mount. What road did you find her on? MY uncle said he hit one in you neck of the woods a few days ago.
I found her on chambers road.

I am hopefully going to be opening my own shop soon. I want to try and be more affordable than everyone else just so everyone can have an opportunity to have their trophy mounted and not have to pay out the butt for it. Might not be raking in the money like the others, but the satisfaction of making someone happy is WAY better in my opinion.

Thanks for all the compliments by the way
Old 02-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

Great mount! Let us know how that cape turns out.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've said it before. You impress me. Every girl I know just about would be horrified to have to pic up a dead deer. Much less wanting to mount one.

I have my doe from last season in the freezer. I'm thinking of doing th mount for her myself too. Your doe looks awesome. I hope mine turns out close to that. I'm having my buck done by a guy that does nice work so I'm hopping to have my doe to put next to her and it look ok.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Is that whatwomen in KY look like? I'm moving.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:14 AM
Typical Buck

WOW, cute, not afriad to pick up road kill deer, does taxidermy (cheap at that) too bad there aren't many girls like you out there. You got alot of talent kid. Keep up the good work and good luck to you!

Brandon
Old 02-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

I think you are totally cool.The fact that you hunt, your on a hunting board, you want to do taxidermy, you handle dead deer and your really cute........what else could you ask for

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.