Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Bass Pro
20.19%
Cabelas
55.77%
Dix
2.88%
Other
21.15%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite outdoor store?

Old 01-25-2008, 09:37 PM

Default RE: Favorite outdoor store?

Got to be Cabelas. They have great stuff at good prices and great customer service. Got to love them.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

I agree with Pikehunter! The BPS in Charlotte NC has poor custome service. While I enjoy the look and feel of the store, it does not compensate for not re-stringing bows, high prices, and very poor service.

Gander Mountain is where I shop. Jimmy James at the bow shop (in Gander Mountain) is an authority on archery. The Guide Series products (their Private Label) is high quality.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: kingvjack

I get alot of my crap at Dikc's Then Gander Mountain is where I get my quality stuff...

Word to the wise.... When shopping on the web for christmas stuff.... Do not go to dikcs.com..... Its not what you were looking for..... at all....
lol i did that one time because i didnt know and my mom walked in and was po'ed at first but then i told her and she laughed
Old 01-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did it at work.... Sittin in my cubicle then... next thing I know I'm lookin at wiener....
Not the best chat to have with our IT guys...
Old 01-27-2008, 07:36 AM

yeah i hate that when stuff like that happens
Old 01-27-2008, 07:50 AM

If I have to get a bunch of stuff I go to BPS,I would rather buy from the small local guy's but the guy in my area try's to make the money for the week on one sale.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

Just yesterday i went and checked out the new Cabela's store in East Hartford, CT. I had never been to a big Cabela's or Bass Pro store before, so it was pretty neat. I didn't buy anything, nor did i plan on it, it was cool just to see all the mounts they have, the gun library, and stuff like that.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Fork Horn

Between thre stores I am able to get what I need. Sportsman Warehouse,JI Joes and Griggs Dept. store.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:44 PM

Well the reason I picked Bass Pro is because we don't have a Cabelas in Tennesee yet! Although they are supposed to be building one around Nashvilleandit should be done sometime in 09'. I'm sure I might like it better when it gets here!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:49 PM

I would say Bass Pro because that's we don't have a Cabelas in Tennessee yet. But they are building one around Nashville and it will be done sometime in 09'. I'm sure i'll like it better when it gets here. But I have to say as far as guns go, I like Gander Mtn. because there's easy access to them.

Quick Reply: Favorite outdoor store?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.