HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   best trails for seein big 10 pointers (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/227108-best-trails-seein-big-10-pointers.html)

baldeagleassasin3 01-13-2008 08:58 PM

best trails for seein big 10 pointers

I will start my summary off by asking u if uve ever been to big bear mountain. If you havent its in the heart of the catskills.I know some sweet trails for seein some big ten point bucks. All day every fricken day. I do not kid you about this. EVery morn just before sunrise i walk jiggity trail up the small hill that leads into the huge giant neckta field, NO JOKE! If you justlook beyond the the rickity tree to the left of the left of the beautiful sunrise, you willsee a 10 point buck. There is nodoubt in my mind that you will see a frickin 10 pointa. If anybodyknows any better trails let meknow and i will tell you your a fricking lier. Thats me with the biggin.I got him early just as the sun was frickinrising. I dragged his ass to jiggity trail and broke his frickin jaw, NO JOKE.

NiceAndBlue 01-14-2008 04:23 AM

RE: best trails for seein big 10 pointers

i dont know why but that was the funniest post i've ever read.:D

Splitear_Leland 01-14-2008 10:20 AM

I went up jaggety trail wun time, and boy did I ever shoot a biggun dat day. No friken kidden, hes a biggun too. He had bout 22 frickin points, and I dun shot him right after de perty sunrise to. I didn git no pitures, but momma drawed a piture of me with him on de side of the house wit a pece of coal. No frickin kiddin, my momma is a daggun ardist if id ever sawed wun.

mossberghunter93 01-14-2008 03:28 PM

LOL

matters 01-14-2008 03:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

I went up jaggety trail wun time, and boy did I ever shoot a biggun dat day. No friken kidden, hes a biggun too. He had bout 22 frickin points, and I dun shot him right after de perty sunrise to. I didn git no pitures, but momma drawed a piture of me with him on de side of the house wit a pece of coal. No frickin kiddin, my momma is a daggun ardist if id ever sawed wun.
Dagumit that there is pretty near frickin good stuff

Rory/MO 01-14-2008 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Bocajnala 01-14-2008 05:14 PM

I hunt jiggity trail all the fricking timety time too. I hunt at nighty night just before the jiggity sunset, maybe that is my problemdiggity.

early in 01-14-2008 05:32 PM

ORIGINAL: baldeagleassasin3

I will start my summary off by asking u if uve ever been to big bear mountain. If you havent its in the heart of the catskills.I know some sweet trails for seein some big ten point bucks. All day every fricken day. I do not kid you about this. EVery morn just before sunrise i walk jiggity trail up the small hill that leads into the huge giant neckta field, NO JOKE! If you justlook beyond the the rickity tree to the left of the left of the beautiful sunrise, you willsee a 10 point buck. There is nodoubt in my mind that you will see a frickin 10 pointa. If anybodyknows any better trails let meknow and i will tell you your a fricking lier. Thats me with the biggin.I got him early just as the sun was frickinrising. I dragged his ass to jiggity trail and broke his frickin jaw, NO JOKE.

NO JOKE, I think you're a smacked ass. Hows bowt I bus yo frickenjaaw?;)

brushbustin 01-14-2008 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: NiceAndBlue

i dont know why but that was the funniest post i've ever read.:D
I have to agree, there is just something about this post.I think its called when a wangsta gets ahold of a computer with internet..

2 Lunger 01-15-2008 10:33 PM

OMG! This may be the funniest thing to hit HNI yet. This has to go in the archives!