Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 best trails for seein big 10 pointers >

best trails for seein big 10 pointers

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

best trails for seein big 10 pointers

Old 01-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Default best trails for seein big 10 pointers

I will start my summary off by asking u if uve ever been to big bear mountain. If you havent its in the heart of the catskills.I know some sweet trails for seein some big ten point bucks. All day every fricken day. I do not kid you about this. EVery morn just before sunrise i walk jiggity trail up the small hill that leads into the huge giant neckta field, NO JOKE! If you justlook beyond the the rickity tree to the left of the left of the beautiful sunrise, you willsee a 10 point buck. There is nodoubt in my mind that you will see a frickin 10 pointa. If anybodyknows any better trails let meknow and i will tell you your a fricking lier. Thats me with the biggin.I got him early just as the sun was frickinrising. I dragged his ass to jiggity trail and broke his frickin jaw, NO JOKE.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 AM

Default RE: best trails for seein big 10 pointers

i dont know why but that was the funniest post i've ever read.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Typical Buck

I went up jaggety trail wun time, and boy did I ever shoot a biggun dat day. No friken kidden, hes a biggun too. He had bout 22 frickin points, and I dun shot him right after de perty sunrise to. I didn git no pitures, but momma drawed a piture of me with him on de side of the house wit a pece of coal. No frickin kiddin, my momma is a daggun ardist if id ever sawed wun.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL
Old 01-14-2008, 03:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

I went up jaggety trail wun time, and boy did I ever shoot a biggun dat day. No friken kidden, hes a biggun too. He had bout 22 frickin points, and I dun shot him right after de perty sunrise to. I didn git no pitures, but momma drawed a piture of me with him on de side of the house wit a pece of coal. No frickin kiddin, my momma is a daggun ardist if id ever sawed wun.
Dagumit that there is pretty near frickin good stuff
Old 01-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
Old 01-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

I hunt jiggity trail all the fricking timety time too. I hunt at nighty night just before the jiggity sunset, maybe that is my problemdiggity.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: baldeagleassasin3

I will start my summary off by asking u if uve ever been to big bear mountain. If you havent its in the heart of the catskills.I know some sweet trails for seein some big ten point bucks. All day every fricken day. I do not kid you about this. EVery morn just before sunrise i walk jiggity trail up the small hill that leads into the huge giant neckta field, NO JOKE! If you justlook beyond the the rickity tree to the left of the left of the beautiful sunrise, you willsee a 10 point buck. There is nodoubt in my mind that you will see a frickin 10 pointa. If anybodyknows any better trails let meknow and i will tell you your a fricking lier. Thats me with the biggin.I got him early just as the sun was frickinrising. I dragged his ass to jiggity trail and broke his frickin jaw, NO JOKE.

NO JOKE, I think you're a smacked ass. Hows bowt I bus yo frickenjaaw?
Old 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: NiceAndBlue

i dont know why but that was the funniest post i've ever read.
I have to agree, there is just something about this post.I think its called when a wangsta gets ahold of a computer with internet..
Old 01-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

OMG! This may be the funniest thing to hit HNI yet. This has to go in the archives!

Quick Reply: best trails for seein big 10 pointers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.