Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Best Hunting Photo

Old 01-14-2008, 03:53 AM
Spike

Default RE: Best Hunting Photo

Here's my entry... this was sent to crossbow forum end of Oct. Still trying to get my deer! Regards, Jeff

New to the site... been reading all the posts for a while now, but finally had to register andtell you all what happened to me yesterday... Our 7 yr old has been watching hunting shows with me for a long time and loves being outdoors... so we sighted inmy Dad'sHorton Legend SL. Showed my son all the safety associated with hunting and harvesting game ethically... we've been going out for the last couple of weeks (every-other night) but the mosquitos are driving him nuts and he walks back to the house. We went a little later last night and the wind kept them at bay... well, we're sitting behind an old bale of straw we put out there last year for muzzleloader. A young spike that we've been getting pics of walks past my normal tree stand, past the camera (which takes a couple of pics) and comes right to us and gives him a broadside 15 yard shot. He calmy puts a bolt right thru him! I came unglued ... we both laughed and hugged like we were crazy. After a short track in the rain he came across his prize.The whole family is proud as could be.(his grandpa is on the way home from asouthern Ohio turkey hunt and will be home tonight) As a hunting fatherit's hard to explain a day like yesterday, but I thought you all would understand. Thanks for listening to me rattle on! Our middle son (5 years old) says he's next! Take care all. Jeff in NW Ohio

Old 01-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Fork Horn

Well here'sa picture of my wife's antelope she shot in Wyoming this year. We weregoing home after our family vacation to Yellowstone and stopped in by a rancher friend of mine. My son is in the picture with us, and my daughter is taking the picture. It was a challenge to get within range of an antelope with two kids, but the wife made a great 250 yard shot.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's my current favortie hunting photo. It is an antelope that I took on a DIY public ground hunt in Montana.

Old 01-14-2008, 09:51 AM

This is my best archery deer for 07 i shot it on the last day of the season with 15min. of legal hunting light rattled him into 25 yards went 30 and expired

My moose from 07 shot it while hunting with my dad called him into20' he was mad!! after the shot he went 50 yards and tipped over.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

Here is one from 2005. This was my Dad's first Duck Hunt and our last hunt together. He passed away in Dec 2006.

Here is another from the next day with a couple of buddies.

Old 01-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Happy Pappy gets my vote good job
Old 01-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tons of pictures to choose from, hard to pick only two. The first picture is a 22" impala I shot while I was in South Africa in 2003. The shot was 200 yards with a Win. .338.

The second photo is an action shot on how to take a good photo. This is a near Booner antelope that my dad shot last year while on my bachelor hunt. My brother is pictured in the background, and guide J.R. Hunter is taking the photograph.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

Here is one of my favorites,

Old 01-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mlo31351270

Here is one of my favorites,

is this yours or did you find this on the internet?

Quick Reply: Best Hunting Photo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.