Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

Old 01-05-2008, 11:58 PM

Default Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

Have you guys ever seen any of these videos, or at least heard of them? Here in the south they are pretty well known and popular, but I don't know if any of y'all from the North have had the pleasure of seeing it.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

I don't remember hearing their names before or seeing any of their Video's?I'm always open to see someone else video's and styles of hunting....are they very good???I get the Outdoor Channel at home and we watch another hunting channel at our local Elk's Lodge called VS I think?
Old 01-06-2008, 11:21 AM

Those guy are hilarious,, I have almost all of their videos, they will keep ya rollin the whole time they are on. Sad to say I heard that Mike(the skinny one) died from cancer some years back. Not sure how long ago, but heard about it probably 5 years ago. Has anyone else heard this? I miss the days of watching the vids they made, always a new look on hunting.. lol
Hey GTO,, I dont think they were ever on any channels, they are a comedy duo of redneckswho were always doing something wrong, they were great. They had several videos, afewon deer hunting, a few in turkey, and some fishing vid, bass, catfish, and I cant remember what else. Always entertaining.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:06 PM
rrb

Ya , I remeber seeing thier ads for thier videos on the outdoor channel a few years back and they were on a couple of shows as guests. A friend of mine bought some of thier vids at bass pro. But havn't even heard thier names since the one passed away.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:22 PM

Actually ol' T.K. died (the dark headed one), not Mike, of mouth cancer. Mike has a few videos out by himself nowadays, and I got some for Christmas, and it ain't the same. He's very fat now, looks just like Ron White actually.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:20 AM

that would be testical cancer,he found out he had it and didnt make it 6 months..
Old 01-07-2008, 02:21 PM

Interesting... I believe you, but is there anywhere on the internet where you found that? I haven't been able to find a dang thing about it on the net.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info Angus......how you doing?
Old 01-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Typical Buck

I have seen a couple years ago, pretty funny. Didn't they have a pal who was a big ol boy, who would tell his deer story and say "And there he was and KA-TAUW, he was down" or something like that?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

Great videos! The older ones are very funny!

Darrall

Quick Reply: Outdoors with T.K. and Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.