Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Idiot Mark

Old 12-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Spike

Default RE: Idiot Mark

Because of the circular shape, we call it the "Crecent Cut Club" in my family. Four of my cousins belong to it. Two, because they shoot cock-eyed, right handed and left eye to aim. My brother and I do not belong to the club but I have had my thumb in the wrong position and wrapped myself in the nose pretty good.
On the hunting shows alot of pro hunters have done it. Dave Watson did it shooting uphill at an extreme angle off of shooting sticks set to low. As mentioned before, Jim Shockey does it so often that in the opening of his show the last picture of him he has a fresh one.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Spike

I know a few people that had that happen to them! but a good scope should cure that . and a little less adrinaline.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:25 PM

i know were u guys are comin from always shoot a schope with a longe eye relife