Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 DARN HUNTING MAGAZINES!!  (long thread) >

DARN HUNTING MAGAZINES!! (long thread)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DARN HUNTING MAGAZINES!! (long thread)

Old 12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default DARN HUNTING MAGAZINES!! (long thread)

OK I ordered a FREE magazine.....you know where it says FREE magazines and a 30 day FREE trial well I registered and they sent me a thing saying do you want to become a member for blah blah blah ammount of money? and i said no deleted the email emailed the people back saying i dont want to be a member i just want my FREE magazine! and next thing you now i get a bill for 11 dollars! (not much but i dont have to pay a dime!) i emailed them saying 1. i did not sign up for a membership. 2. you gave me the free membership and i ended it. 3. here i have a bill and i havent even gotten my magazine yet! and they sent me a letter with all this stuff..........member stuff....[:@]i email them back saying i canceled every thing i dont care about the FREE magazine anymore! just I havent got anything i dont want anything just leave me alone!!! so they sent back saying " im sorry we will cancel your memebership i have done it right now you will not recieve any further letter or billings sorry for the inconvienece." phew! yesterday i got my FREE magazine i hope i dont have to pay i dime! it was not worth it! Unless you guys want to pay dont register with North American Hunting Magazine! anyway if this has happend to you please tell!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: DARN HUNTING MAGAZINES!! (long thread)

Yeah, they pull that crap all the time. They're just hoping you'll think its easier to pay the $11.00, rather than go through the hassle of canceling it. There should be a law against that crap.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

tell me about it!!
Old 12-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Typical Buck

About the only thing "Free" anymore is a bit of good advice from people on this site.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

You forgot to mention the 12+ calls the average guy gets a year from buckmasters....
Old 12-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Bartender

No doubt tuco

As for buckmasters you must be signing up for that contest and in fine print they state they might call you.
Doesnt say how often I fought with them when they called and I finally read it.
ORIGINAL: Tuco

About the only thing "Free" anymore is a bit of good advice from people on this site.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

What is Fine print???? Isn't everyone upfront and honest!?
Old 12-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Bartender

That kind of makes me think of all the Jackie Bushman threads we use to get.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:49 PM

NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB IS A WASTE. IM SORRY BUT I HAD THE FREE MEMBER SHIP AND WAITIN FOR MY THINGS. IT FINALLY CAME AFTER A WHILE AND I THINK I SIGNED UP BUT HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING. THEY MAKE ME MAD.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Spike

I joined the North American Hunting club years ago. They still have not changed. They sent me stuff I did not ask for and wanted money from me. I cancelled the membership, kept what they sent me, and never sent them a dime.
My brother is going thruogh this with Buckmasters now. After sending in his renewal fees they called him on the phone and told him he had to renew. He toldthem he just renewed but they made him renew anyway. Now he gets two of each magazine. Needless to say he tried to straighten thing out but ended up cancelling his membership instead.

Quick Reply: DARN HUNTING MAGAZINES!! (long thread)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.