Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 GOT IT!  Swinging Deer. Very Funny >

GOT IT! Swinging Deer. Very Funny

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

GOT IT! Swinging Deer. Very Funny

Old 12-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: GOT IT! Swinging Deer. Very Funny

Obviously you found it very funny or it wouldn't be in the title.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Spike

That just ain't right!
Old 12-16-2007, 06:56 PM

marquettemagnum guy will you do me a favor and remove that from youtube? i am going to flag that as inappropriate so people dont watch it
Old 12-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are babys."O thats so cruel help the deer out". Yup I'm sure they left it there and let it die, are you kidding me. Ok you tellin me your gonna jump in there and try to free that buck when its runnin and movin around with as much energy as it was. BS!!! Ya let the deer do its thing and get tired then walk over and cut the ropes, I'm sure even after it was tired out it still would try and kick the sht outta ya. Problem solved. and yes I think it is pretty funnny. If you can't find a little humor in a deer swinging you got issues. Its all good, I'm sure he deer was just fine in the end. It's not liek the deer was tangled with another deer and died a slow painful death, common, lighten up a bit and give the guy a break, howoften do ya see a deer swingin, haha.WCL
Old 12-16-2007, 07:02 PM

if you guys want to see a funny (not sick and disgusting and cruel) video of a deer watch this..........LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toPIT-RSXtI
Old 12-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

marquettemagnum guy will you do me a favor and remove that from youtube? i am going to flag that as inappropriate so people dont watch it
Its not like someone tied the buck up and said hey watch this guys. Lets torcher an animal. It wasan accident and ya know what, I bet ya it was the bucks fault too. Hey betya never thought it was a good thing someone was there to get him out, he would have died in that swing if no one had seen him.... You gonna flag all the videos where a buck is tangled with another and one is already dead from fightingandsomeone shoots it. O NO thats so cruel. WCL
Old 12-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow. You are like the ethical Watchdog. Thats fine if you would like to flag that, it really will not bother me. What bothers me is that you are going that far to make your point. This is a site about deer, and what happens to them. Where you one of the guys congratulated that guy when he shot that huge buck trapped under the stone statue?? Look, I laughed not going to lie, I've seen worse and felt angry like you but come on,,,,really!!
Old 12-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its not like someone tied the buck up and said hey watch this guys. Lets torcher an animal. It wasan accident and ya know what, I bet ya it was the bucks fault too. Hey betya never thought it was a good thing someone was there to get him out, he would have died in that swing if no one had seen him.... You gonna flag all the videos where a buck is tangled with another and one is already dead from fightingandsomeone shoots it. O NO thats so cruel. WCL

Thanks buddy, I was starting to think I was really alone here. Hope that your future in hunting is awesome and you shoot wisconsins next record buck.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

hey i'm w/ WCL i mean come on if they watched it then they would ahve been there 2 free it. n i bet it you would have had this happen in your back yard u would have got a lil chuckle out of this. then when it got tired freed it. but like WCL said r u goin 2 go in there when it's still runnin n tearin S*i* up or r u goin 2 wait till it stops just let it go n stop acting like some worried mother!

give me a break
Old 12-16-2007, 07:17 PM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

[/blockquote]

why would i say that??? that is hunting. alright i overexaggerateda bit about the whole flagging thing i just try to make my point. i just dont see what is funny about that.........

Quick Reply: GOT IT! Swinging Deer. Very Funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.