Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

smoking dope??!!!???!!!

Old 12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: smoking dope??!!!???!!!

WOW r u tryingto find a way to explane that drugs are OK to do?!?!?! no sciene or fancy wordsor logic can convince me that drugs are ok! even if you are smart or it makes you familiar with your surrondings! [:'(]NO LOGIC NO FANCY WORDS can describe that drugs are ok to do!! end of disscusin drugs BAD! its a no no! lol
Old 12-13-2007, 07:30 PM

i personally smoke but never while hunting and i dont care if u do or do not i just hate how ppl make it seem like it deadly and such a horrible thing
Old 12-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: WhitetailArchery369

i personally smoke but never while hunting and i dont care if u do or do not i just hate how ppl make it seem like it deadly and such a horrible thing
Well said WhitetailArchery. I dont promote smoking pot, but there are things that are worse that people do. Like this new drug that people are using JENKUM. Search that and it will make you wanna puke.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Check out this website...

http://www.quazen.com/Recreation/Drugs/Butt-Hash-The-Waste-High.57504
Old 12-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Spike

I have a few buddies who claim to smoke weed and deer hunt. They actually claim that the deer are attracted to the scent and they seem to come to the smell. I can vouch that I did see deer eating marijuana plants on a farm from a friends scouting cam. I think he was more worried about his pot getting stolen, than the deer eating it, but deer do eat weed. it's true! I would never do it, but it would be interesting to see a study if it attracts deer or not.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:31 PM

Why is this even being debated on a hunting forum? Whatever happened to talking about hunting? Instead we get "The only reason it is illegal is because the govt makes to much money off it being illegal." Right....

Old 12-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old myths die hard....
Old 12-14-2007, 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

I dont promote smoking pot, but there are things that are worse that people do. Like this new drug that people are using JENKUM. Search that and it will make you wanna puke.
Jenkem was a very well coordinated hoax. Sorry...

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp

And on a different note, I don't smoke pot anymore, but I have smoked quite a bit in the past (and done some other drugs I wouldn't care to list) and some people in here are very uninformed about the effects of marijuana. It doesn't cause you to "hallucinate" or anything near it for that matter. Some people in here have watched Reefer Madness one too many times.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:20 AM

yep, we're getting off topic. Hunting = keep your mind clear so you can be safe. all other activities should be left at home or at camp.